Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 8:38 am

Yes, you read that correctly. Godzilla is on my ticket for President of the United States. Why? It's not because I'm a die-hard Goji fan, but because he's my role model. He's courageous, doesn't take crap from anybody, and despite the fact that he has serious anger issues, he gets the job done. The obstacles for viable candidacy, however, are his citizenship status and lengthy criminal record. He was mutated on Lagos Island, somewhere in the Pacific, by atomic testing in the early fifties. Said island is in between the United States and Japan, and is currently tied up in international courts due to territorial issues, and don't get me started on the amount of collateral damage inflicted during Godzilla's rampages. The King of the Monsters insists that the United States was involved, and is responsible, for the radioactivity addiction he has suffered from for so long. However, he doesn't mope about it, for he is a monster of action.

What would he accomplish as President, you ask? For starters, the human waste up in Washington would be reduced to shadows of their former selves (pun intended), we wouldn't have to worry about rogue nuclear states, terrorists wouldn't think of screwing with us... I could go on!

zxy8
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Sep 2012, 8:51 am

The whole murder thing wouldn't go down too well.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 9:00 am

FOOL CRAZY FOOL!, there is more to the well being of America then the destruction of state in ashes.
There is the building processes to think about.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:08 am

Godzilla was not born in America - he is not a U.S. citizen.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:27 am

He was born, raised, and mutated on Lagos Island due to atomic testing. As I said, there are territorial issues over Lagos between the Japanese and The U.S.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

It certainly would take care of the terrorism issues lol if he were to go to the middle east nothing would stop him. :lol:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 7:23 pm

Giftorcurse wrote:
Yes, you read that correctly. Godzilla is on my ticket for President of the United States.

:chin:

Who's his VP pick? Mothra? That could be a problem with Japanese-American voters, since a falling-out with his VP could lead to the two of them working out their differences by battling it out over Tokyo. Come to think of it, it might be bad for foreign relations with Japan. Or maybe not, since he wouldn't be in Japan much, so Tokyo might get a rest from being leveled for awhile.

They do say that people respect a tall leader, and I think we can say with confidence that he's probably going to be the tallest candidate running this year. That, and if he demands that Congress start passing legislation instead of being constantly gridlocked, he's got more than "I'll veto stuff if you don't". He can threaten to sit on their building.

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 7:35 pm

hehe

they would have to fit a whole lot of feathers and fabric on top of the white house, the only way for the president to reside there would be for him to use it as a pillow,

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:34 pm

Ancalagon wrote:
Who's his VP pick? Mothra?

That guy with the spiny back (his name escapes me at the moment. I know it started with an "A".) would make a better choice. They and godzilla have gotten along better in the past. Though Mothra might appeal more to female voters, but that is in of itself a poor reason to make a VP choice as demonstrated last election.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 2:19 pm

Well...he is niether a Mormon, nor a Muslim.

I guess that counts for something!

And he wouldnt be the first B-movie actor in the U.S. oval office either!

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 8:44 pm

Awesome choice!! ^_^ Despite his anger issues, I am certain that he would (will?) be better than Obama or that Mitt guy, any day. Even on Mondays! (yes, despite his anger issues) He can win, I think... it may be fate, even.. :3 the other candidates are such immense rubbish, so it does seem very likely, when you really think about it. The future of the U.S. does have hope, after all...! ^_^

SavageMessiah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2012, 8:49 pm

At least Godzilla would flatten dilapidated buildings willingly without complaining about not having enough tax money to fund the demolition.

Better yet, maybe communities wouldn't need so many buildings torn down if oppression hadn't deprived all the owners of their upkeep ability...

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 9:25 pm

He could easily be marketed as "the next Ronald Reagan".

Like Reagan he was a B movie actor. And like Reagan he believes in "standing tall"!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 10:21 pm

If Obama didn't run, I would have cast my vote for Cthulhu.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 11:05 pm

we should hold a cthulhu rally to show his superiority over time and space

[img][800:720]http://detarame.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/nyaruko-sanity3.jpg[/img]

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 11:13 pm

Oodain wrote:
we should hold a cthulhu rally to show his superiority over time and space

[img][800:720]http://detarame.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/nyaruko-sanity3.jpg[/img]

Sounds good to me! Cthulhu phtagn!

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer