Fun Online Test: The Face in the Branches

Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Filipendula
Toucan
Toucan

22 Sep 2012, 10:36 am

There's a new 3-part test at http://www.testmybrain.org/ for checking the ability to detect and memorise faces. Scroll down and click on the fourth test on the page: The Face in the Branches.

My results are:

Face In The Fence - Your score was 98. The average score is 91.46. You scored higher than eight out of every ten people who took this test.

Old-New Women - Your score was 44. The average score is 38.97. You scored higher than five out of every ten people who took this test:

Face In The Branches - Your score was 60. The average score is 60.87. You scored higher than three out of every ten people who took this test:

RDOS Aspie score: 115/200; NT score: 79/200

NakaCristo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Sep 2012, 12:20 pm

Face In The Fence: 94, higher than five out of every ten people who took this test.

Old-New Women: 42, higher than four out of every ten people who took this test.

Face In The Branches: 82, higher than nine out of every ten people who took this test.

This is a lot better than my "results" at real life. :?

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 12:37 pm

Face in the branches: 20th percentile
Old-New Faces: 10th percentile
Face in the black branches: 10th percentile

I'm surprised I did so well. Usually I am below the 10th percentile on things like this.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 12:51 pm

i am unable to complete the test........everything on the screen disappears
after first 3 qts

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 1:00 pm

Face In The Fence - In this test, you were asked to detect the one image out of three presented that contained a face, presented briefly at various sizes. Your score was 94. The average score is 91.41:

You scored higher than five out of every ten people who took this test:

Old-New Women - In this test, you were asked to learn and recognize a set of female faces. This is a test of face learning ability. Your score was 28. The average score is 38.97:

You scored higher than zero out of every ten people who took this test:

Face In The Black Branches - In this test, you were asked to detect the one image out of three presented that contained a face, presented at various sizes for various times. Your score was 93. The average score is 88.1:

You scored higher than six out of every ten people who took this test:

Tuttle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 1:02 pm

Faces in the Branches: Your score was 54. The average score is 60.84. You scored higher than one out of every ten people who took this test.

Old-New Women: Your score was 25. The average score is 38.97. You scored higher than zero out of every ten people who took this test.

Face In The Fence: Your score was 90. The average score is 91.42. You scored higher than two out of every ten people who took this test.

The face in the fence one was by far the easiest one for me.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 1:14 pm

My results were as follows:

Face in the Fence, I had a 77 score and the average was 91.42. I scored higher than zero out of every 10 people who took this test.

Old-New Woman, earned a 46 score and the average was 38.97. I scored higher than 7 out of every 10 people who took this test. This test was much easier than the other two. What I did was study the faces and I thought of an emotion or description that each face evoked. For example, some of the women's faces looked mean, nice or neutral so when I saw the faces again it helped me remeber if I had seen the face before.

Face in the Branches, my score was 47 and the average score was 60.8. I scored higher than zero out of every 10 people who took the test.

These results are not too much of a surprise to me since I have taken a neuropsychology test before and scored significantly lower in the performance aspect than the verbal aspect.

JitakuKeibiinB
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 1:15 pm

Face In The Fence - Your score was 96. The average score is 91.46. You scored higher than six out of every ten people who took this test.

Old-New Women - Your score was 35. The average score is 38.97. You scored higher than one out of every ten people who took this test.

Face In The Branches - Your score was 98. The average score is 60.87. You scored higher than eight out of every ten people who took this test.

I scored quite well on a similar face memory test that was posted here a while ago, which had backgrounds in the pictures in addition to the faces. I guess I'm a lot worse at remembering faces than pictures in general. I found that one trivial, but this one felt like I was just guessing.

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 1:23 pm

Face in the Fence: 102, higher than 9 out of 10.

Old-New Women: 50, higher than 9 out of 10.

Face in the Branches: 69, higher than 8 out of 10.

I always score well on tests of visual processing and memory, whether hoooman faces, cat faces, or ham sandwiches.

In Face in the Branches, eberrything looked like teeth.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 2:00 pm

Face in the Branches: 53
Old-New Women: 35
Face in the Black Branches: 82

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 2:08 pm

http://www.testmybrain.org/

When I took the first test "Reading Mind in the Eyes" I made a score of 32 and the average score is a 25.79. I scored higher than 8 out of 10 people who took this test. Yet when I took the neuropsychology test earlier this year I scored much higher in the verbal portion than the performance portion and I was told I have visual spatial deficits. I am fairly sure I have non verbal learning disorder yet on these online tests for facial recognition and reading the mind in the eyes I have done pretty well. I must be able to read emotions and recognize faces fairly well yet my ability to visual things in 3-D is hampered.

raydon
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Sep 2012, 3:16 pm

I do have difficulties with faces so the results aren't too surprising. Having to wait 15 seconds between pictures when all appeared faceless was tedious.

Face in the Branches: 31
Old-New Women: 38
Face in the Black Branches: 56

0utsideLookingIn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Sep 2012, 3:38 pm

Face In The Fence: Your score was 88. The average score is 91.43. You scored higher than two out of every ten people who took this test

Old-New Women: Your score was 32. The average score is 38.97. You scored higher than zero out of every ten people who took this test 8O

Face In The Noise Branches: Your score was 83. The average score is 88.19. You scored higher than one out of every ten people who took this test

gretchyn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

Face In The Branches - Your score was 64. The average score is 60.74: You scored higher than six out of every ten people who took this test

Old-New Women - Your score was 47. The average score is 38.97: You scored higher than eight out of every ten people who took this test

Face In The Noise Branches - Your score was 100. The average score is 88.2: You scored higher than nine out of every ten people who took this test:

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 4:17 pm

Face In The Fence - ( 103) You scored higher than nine out of every ten people who took this test:

Old-New Women - ( 50 ) You scored higher than nine out of every ten people who took this test:

Face In The Branches - ( 75 ) You scored higher than nine out of every ten people who took this test:

Gazelle wrote:
When I took the first test "Reading Mind in the Eyes" I made a score of 32 and the average score is a 25.79. I scored higher than 8 out of 10 people who took this test.

I scored higher than four out of every ten people (27) but another time my score was higher.

btbnnyr wrote:
In Face in the Branches, eberrything looked like teeth.

Haha, i thought the same. And our results are similar 8O

MrObvious
Raven
Raven

22 Sep 2012, 4:58 pm

Your results

Face In The Fence - In this test, you were asked to detect the one image out of three presented that contained a face, presented briefly at various sizes. Your score was 94. The average score is 91.44:
you

avg
You scored higher than five out of every ten people who took this test:

Return to the home page to retake these tests or try more TestMyBrain Batteries!

Old-New Women - In this test, you were asked to learn and recognize a set of female faces. This is a test of face learning ability. Your score was 35. The average score is 38.97:
you

avg
You scored higher than one out of every ten people who took this test:

Return to the home page to retake these tests or try more TestMyBrain Batteries!

Face In The Branches - In this test, you were asked to detect the one image out of three presented that contained a face, presented briefly at various sizes. Your score was 60. The average score is 60.74:
you

avg
You scored higher than four out of every ten people who took this test: