Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TimT
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Dec 2012, 10:06 pm

In China today, a man with a knife went into a school and killed 20 children. The leftists need to add knives to their gun bills. Knives were made to cut, so they have no redeeming feature. They are all around us. The British leftists are trying to pass a bill to force all knives to have blunt, rounded points as a first step. They will go after those sharp edges later. Slaves don't need to defend themselves.

icyfire4w5
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 1:10 am

Hmm, do correct me if I have mis-interpreted your post. People should address the root causes of violence. Banning guns or making all knifes blunt won't address any root cause. Is this what you mean?

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 2:09 am

TimT wrote:
In China today, a man with a knife went into a school and killed 20 children.

Where?
I see someone wounded 23 people with a knife, but no-one is dead as far as I am aware.

TimT
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Dec 2012, 8:48 am

Icyfire4s5, right you are. For the philanthropists, they would go after Hollywood and the news media for giving people murderous examples and attention. That merely provokes more violence. They would go after the murder-based computer games that harden people to the act of mass murder.

For the Marxists and other population-control Humanists, they want all the above as excuses for wrapping control around humanity. Disarming responsible Americans is one of their major goals. Our presence is a threat to their domination.

By the way, these population-control Humanists are starting to discuss dysgenics for Aspergers, since it is genetic.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 8:51 am

The incident mentioned by the OP.

China attack illustrates U.S. gun law divide

TimT
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Dec 2012, 8:54 am

nosestromo, yesterday's news said 20 casualties in China from a knife attack in a school. Today's news reads a bit differently. Is this true or is it political correctness, since China is already Marxist and disarmed?

icyfire4w5
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 9:44 am

In my honest opinion, China's media is untrustworthy because it often hushes news up or distorts news.

Um, I went to surf some Chinese websites since I had nothing else to do...

1. bjyouth,ynet.com: Insane 36 year-old man injured 22 students and an elderly person with a knife, 2 victims in critical condition
2. news.qq.com: 36 year-old man injured 22 students and a member of the public with a knife, none critically injured
3. news.cn.yahoo.com: 36 year-old man injured 22 students and a member of the public with a knife, none critically injured
4. china.huanqiu.com: 36 year-old man suspected to be insane injured 22 students and a member of the public with a knife, several students were critically injured
5. news.xinhuanet.com: 36 year-old man injured 22 students and an adult with a knife, none critically injured
6. cn.reuters.com: 36 year-old man injured 22 students and an adult with a knife, no news about the victims' condition yet
7. vodachinese.com: 36 year-old man injured 22 students and an elderly woman with a knife, none critically injured
8. news.dayoo.com: 36 year-old man injured 22 students and an adult with a knife, none critically injured so far
9. chinanews,com: 36 year-old man injured 22 students and an adult with a knife, none critically injured so far
10. tianjinwite.com: 36 year-old man injured 22 students and an adult with a knife, none critically injured so far

Last edited by icyfire4w5 on 15 Dec 2012, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 11:03 am

Let's ban knives! :roll: Eat your food "prison-style" (with a spoon) or just pick it up and saw through it with your teeth like some sort of barbarian. :P

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 11:08 am

We can only have plastic sporks from now on.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 11:58 am

That guns are harder to access in China prevented this tragedy from being much worse.

TimT
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Dec 2012, 1:43 pm

vexcaliber, I disagree. Most of these mass murderers are killing just enough people to make a name for themselves in the news media before they check out. Give them a full automatic shotgun in a Christmas mall and they would still only kill about 20. The attention they are given by the Humanists in the news media is the name of the 'game.'

This morning, the news was saying 6 kids killed by the Chinaman.

The man in northern Europe killed 70 because he was an Odin worshipper. Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot killed millions because they were Marxists.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 1:47 pm

TimT wrote:
The man in northern Europe killed 70 because he was an Odin worshipper.

What???

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Dec 2012, 2:26 pm

TimT wrote:
Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot killed millions because they were Marxists.

None of those people were Marxists. Whilst they may have had some policies that would have pleased Marx, and were partially inspired by Marx, they are no more "Marxist" than someone who believes in "guns for all" is a utilitarian, or Hitler was a follower of Adam Smith.

Britain is "disarmed". How come I've never had to fight off a Marxist with a shotgun? How come no humanist has ever tried to castrate me?

Eugenics will not be discussed for a very long time. Any mention of eugenics today makes you a Nazi and totally unelectable.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Dec 2012, 2:49 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
TimT wrote:

None of those people were Marxists. Whilst they may have had some policies that would have pleased Marx, and were partially inspired by Marx, they are no more "Marxist" than someone who believes in "guns for all" is a utilitarian, or Hitler was a follower of Adam Smith.

Britain is "disarmed". How come I've never had to fight off a Marxist with a shotgun? How come no humanist has ever tried to castrate me?

Eugenics will not be discussed for a very long time. Any mention of eugenics today makes you a Nazi and totally unelectable.

Yes, nobody was a Marxist ever. How do you think Karl Marx himself would of governed?

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Dec 2012, 2:57 pm

Jacoby wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
TimT wrote:

Yes, nobody was a Marxist ever. How do you think Karl Marx himself would of governed?

If only he'd written some sort of manifesto, where he explained his opinions on how the nations should be governed...

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 3:07 pm

TimT wrote:
vexcaliber, I disagree. Most of these mass murderers are killing just enough people to make a name for themselves in the news media before they check out. Give them a full automatic shotgun in a Christmas mall and they would still only kill about 20.

Oh then if knives are as effective at doing anything as guns, then surely you would be fine with guns getting outlawed, as you could do everything guns do using just a kitchen knife. Right?