Westboro Baptist Church to picket connecticut funeral

Page 1 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 2:40 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2TWTrN7Hc[/youtube]I thought I hated Westboro Baptist loonies before now I really hate them esspecially since they plan on picketing the funeral of the victims in Connecticut![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6n0pkiFlyg[/youtube] :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Anonymous however plans to strike back at them!![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOqwu9oTFCs[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 17 Dec 2012, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Dec 2012, 2:47 pm

Westboro are a bunch of evil loonies. Most people would not give them the time of day. Especially considering most of the victims were young children of 6 or 7 years old, their planned activities are totally unacceptable. I hope they can be stopped from causing even more grief and division in an already stricken community.

Westboro don't have an ounce of love in them - they are just as bad as the Taliban.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 2:55 pm

If they were REAL followers of Jesus they would be offering to PAY for the funerals,not protest.
What a bunch of EVIL scumbags.

soutthpaw
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Dec 2012, 2:56 pm

This just shows how pathetic and demented organized religion is. If they show up they will all get beat to hell and I hope the cops let it happen.. time for some vigilante justice

Trencher93
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2012, 3:25 pm

WBC has a history of announcing they're going to do something and then never actually doing it. They just want attention, and don't care if it's bad. They announce this for any new headline.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 3:27 pm

I know what I'd like to happen to the WBC at the funeral but stating it here might be considered bad taste; though I wouldn't put it past someone to actually do it and add to the body count in this tragic town.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 3:31 pm

soutthpaw wrote:
This just shows how pathetic and demented organized religion is. If they show up they will all get beat to hell and I hope the cops let it happen.. time for some vigilante justice
I agree and I hope your avatar comes to life and mauls them like this guy hehe![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOA_OfvlwtM[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 4:13 pm

Maybe their God will smite them down.We can only hope.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

17 Dec 2012, 5:08 pm

Just ignore them. Mobbing them with attention only encourages them to do this more.

soutthpaw
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Dec 2012, 5:18 pm

Yeah I would attack that guy too if he was hitting me with a stick. So if the shooting was God's will, does that also me when they show up to picket and everyone beats the s**t out of them it will also be God's will :twisted: :twisted:

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 5:46 pm

I love the Westboro Baptists! As an atheist, I just love how they reveal the worst about Christianity. I mean, Christianity teaches that homosexuality is wrong. It also teaches that God punishes entire societies for the sins of others (Noah's Flood).

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Dec 2012, 6:44 pm

soutthpaw wrote:

Which is worse:
1) being disrespectful at a funeral?
or
2) killing someone?

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 7:01 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
soutthpaw wrote:

Which is worse:
or
2) killing someone?

Killing is worse, of course, and on the face of it there's a wide gap between killing someone and being disrespectful at a funeral. On the other hand, conspiring with others to be disrespectful at someone's funeral, and doing so with the specific intent to leverage the poor person's death as a way to outrage others, and do so in a way that is calculated to exacerbate the family's pain as much as possible - for people like that I'm sure they've got some special treatment in store for them downstairs....

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 7:06 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
soutthpaw wrote:

Which is worse:
or
2) killing someone?

Whats wrong with killing people?

If the mob gets so angry that they kill some of the Westboro picketers that would just mean that the deaths of those westboroites was "God's will"- wouldnt it?

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 7:08 pm

Anonymous have taken down some sites.

http://betabeat.com/2012/12/anonymous-t ... andy-hook/

Quote:
“We will continuously DDOS until they are forced to put their inbred church tithes to use to pay for bandwidth,” KY Anonymous told Betabeat in a statement.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 7:39 pm

Southpaw wrote:

Quote:
This just shows how pathetic and demented organized religion is.

These WBC douchebags are not typical of organized religion. They are the exception, not the norm.