Page 6 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 12:57 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Every culture has their uncle Tom as well there are even whites who hate being white and favor other races then their own.

Please clarify yourself. Do you mean TS hates being white because he physically prefers browner skin, darker eyes, fuller lips and curlier hair, as opposed to the physical traits he posesses?

According to that theory I would hate being female because I am attracted to males.

I could be completely wrong but I think he meant that there are some people that just don't like themselves in general. Those people talk against their own race in an attempt to "fit in". I would never speak against my race in a public setting. Even if I agreed with some of the stereotypes. But you have some that will.
That's my take on his comment.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2013, 10:02 am

BrandonSP wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:
Hell, it's funny because I'm a black male but can never find a black girl to date. The ones around here are too concerned with getting free money and getting knocked up by future prison inmates. Most of them laugh at the fact that I don't supposedly "look like" a black person is supposed to (I am a black dude with predominantly Asian and white features, apparently), so I get a lot of flak for that.

On top of that, I'm trying to make something of myself, which also gets me grief from other blacks.

Not that whites or Latinas or Indians are attracted to me either, but they treat me just a bit better than my own kind does. :?

I don't think you're looking in the right places. I think that the getting "free money" and "getting knocked up" comment can apply to any woman regardless of race. I have many black friends that are women none of whom would fall into this category.

I'm also baffled by your statement "I'm trying to make something of myself, which also gets me grief from other blacks".

You're hanging around the wrong people, the wrong black people-if you will.

Are you all black? I ask because I wonder how you can have the features you mentioned.

Odds are he's playing up his black heritage (if it's genuine) in order to give his Afrophobic trolling a veneer of credibility, all while reaping in the privileges that comes with lighter skin.

Honestly, these kinds of Neanderthals make every WP thread about African people a burden to read. They make me sick!

You're being incredibly stupid here. I normally refrain from outright insults, but this has to be the stupidest thing I've seen posted on WP in quite some time. I've lost a major amount of respect for you.

I didn't say all blacks were like that.

I said most of the ones IN MY AREA are like that.

But since I can't leave here, I'm stuck around a bunch of ignorant people who actually DO think that to be black, you have to act like a thug and say the "n" word every 5 seconds. Keep in mind that I've been kicked into the ground by these types of people my whole life.

Since you're white, racially speaking, you wouldn't understand. Sorry, but it's true. You don't notice this just because of the difference in race, but honestly speaking, blacks are the most racist against their own race. Guys like me who try to make something of themselves are lambasted and kicked around in the black community. Called "Uncle Toms." Killed. Assaulted. I've experienced these things, except the killing part, naturally. So when a guy who is trying to rise above the stereotypes tells it like it is when it comes to the current state of the black community, he is a "neanderthal." Well by that logic, you must be one too, since you only like black women. And an Uncle Tom on top of that.

That is just ironic, that you used such a word, but you can't be assed to read a whole post before replying to it. Even funnier still, these black people that I've had run-ins with are the REAL neanderthals, shunning people who don't fit their "black criteria" and shoving them into the "wanna be white" box.

There's a famous saying that applies here, that most black people in my situation use. I will not say it, because people like you will take it the wrong way and use it to call me racist, but it very much applies in my situation.

I do wonder what caused this phenomenon. It used to be that, in the era of MLK, that black people could do whatever they wanted without fear of being shunned from the race or heritage (despite what everyone in here says, if their heritage or race was in fear of being threatened, they'd rise up and defend themselves too. Bunch of hypocrites), and could get somewhere without people trying to bring them down. It's obvious, Brandon, that you've never experienced this, because there is no way in hell it should have solicited a response like that.

I mean, take a look around you. If you don't see this going on, you're either naive, or unaware of current events. Even Obama has to deal with a bunch of people (not just black people either!) talking about how he's an Uncle Tom and he's not black just because he's mixed with white. It's stupid. What needs to happen is that these guys need to stop shoehorning themselves into categories like this, then guys like me, who know better than that, will stop doing it as well.

Also, way to chime in talking about how I "must not be black" since I made that post. You're no better than the people I'm talking about!

Last edited by DialAForAwesome on 11 Mar 2013, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2013, 10:02 am

I'm attracted to light skinned blacks, the more European the better. I'm not really attracted to dark skin women though. I'm sorry.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2013, 10:06 am

DialAForAwesome wrote:
BrandonSP wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:
Hell, it's funny because I'm a black male but can never find a black girl to date. The ones around here are too concerned with getting free money and getting knocked up by future prison inmates. Most of them laugh at the fact that I don't supposedly "look like" a black person is supposed to (I am a black dude with predominantly Asian and white features, apparently), so I get a lot of flak for that.

On top of that, I'm trying to make something of myself, which also gets me grief from other blacks.

Not that whites or Latinas or Indians are attracted to me either, but they treat me just a bit better than my own kind does. :?

I don't think you're looking in the right places. I think that the getting "free money" and "getting knocked up" comment can apply to any woman regardless of race. I have many black friends that are women none of whom would fall into this category.

I'm also baffled by your statement "I'm trying to make something of myself, which also gets me grief from other blacks".

Are you all black? I ask because I wonder how you can have the features you mentioned.

Odds are he's playing up his black heritage (if it's genuine) in order to give his Afrophobic trolling a veneer of credibility, all while reaping in the privileges that comes with lighter skin.

Honestly, these kinds of Neanderthals make every WP thread about African people a burden to read. They make me sick!

You're being incredibly stupid here. I normally refrain from outright insults, but this has to be the stupidest thing I've seen posted on WP in quite some time. I've lost a major amount of respect for you.

But since I can't leave here, I'm stuck around a bunch of ignorant people who actually DO think that to be black, you have to act like a thug and say the "n" word every 5 seconds. Keep in mind that I've been kicked into the ground by these types of people my whole life.

Since you're white, racially speaking, you wouldn't understand. Sorry, but it's true. You don't notice this just because of the difference in race, but honestly speaking, blacks are the most racist against their own race. Guys like me who try to make something of themselves are lambasted and kicked around in the black community. Called "Uncle Toms." Killed. Assaulted. I've experienced these things, except the killing part, naturally. So when a guy who is trying to rise above the stereotypes tells it like it is when it comes to the current state of the black community, he is a "neanderthal." Well by that logic, you must be one too, since you only like black women. And an Uncle Tom on top of that.

That is just ironic, that you used such a word, but you can't be assed to read a whole post before replying to it. Even funnier still, these black people that I've had run-ins with are the REAL neanderthals, shunning people who don't fit their "black criteria" and shoving them into the "wanna be white" box.

There's a famous saying that applies here, that most black people in my situation use. I will not say it, because people like you will take it the wrong way and use it to call me racist, but it very much applies in my situation.

I do wonder what caused this phenomenon. It used to be that, in the era of MLK, that black people could do whatever they wanted without fear of being shunned from the race or heritage (despite what everyone in here says, if their heritage or race was in fear of being threatened, they'd rise up and defend themselves too. Bunch of hypocrites), and could get somewhere without people trying to bring them down. It's obvious, Brandon, that you've never experienced this, because there is no way in hell it should have solicited a response like that.

I mean, take a look around you. If you don't see this going on, you're either naive, or unaware of current events. Even Obama has to deal with a bunch of people (not just black people either!) talking about how he's an Uncle Tom and he's not black just because he's mixed with white. It's stupid. What needs to happen is that these guys need to stop shoehorning themselves into categories like this, then guys like me, who know better than that, will stop doing it as well.

Also, way to chime in talking about how I "must not be black" since I made that post. You're no better than the people I'm talking about!

Thank you for making this post. Seriously, thank you.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2013, 10:25 am

DialAForAwesome wrote:
BrandonSP wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:

Uh, I hope to hell this isn't referring to me! I AM black. And no not black to where I'm confused with something else. I am neither light skinned nor dark skinned. I do look a little Asian-because I'm a fourth Asian but when you look at me you know I'm black. That is why I found your comment offensive. I'm also Native American but when people look at me they think black.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2013, 10:03 am

bizboy1 wrote:
I'm attracted to light skinned blacks, the more European the better. I'm not really attracted to dark skin women though. I'm sorry.

Sorry for who? [sarcasm]For all the black women dying to date you?[/sarcasm] Odds are that the beautiful dark skinned women aren't attracted to you either. I am light skinned, multiracial and I am already not attracted to you.

Last edited by Cafeaulait on 12 Mar 2013, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2013, 10:06 am

edit :wink:

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2013, 11:39 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
bizboy1 wrote:

Sorry for who? [sarcasm]For all the black women dying to date you?[/sarcasm] Odds are that the beautiful dark skinned women aren't attracted to you either. I am light skinned, multiracial and I am already not attracted to you.

The more European the better? How bout just all European???? I mean what's the point? A lot of the black features are watered down and all you have is skin tone.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2013, 1:35 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
bizboy1 wrote:

The more European the better? How bout just all European???? I mean what's the point? A lot of the black features are watered down and all you have is skin tone.

Exactly.