Gun control again (split from US independence thread)

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

vits3k
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2005, 8:48 pm

> Guns should only be handled by adults.

That must be why guns are banned in the UK, but permitted in the US.

Thanks for clearing that up :wink:

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2005, 9:05 pm

vits3k wrote:
> Guns should only be handled by adults.

That must be why guns are banned in the UK, but permitted in the US.

Thanks for clearing that up :wink:

You dissin' my homies, blood? I'll pop a cap in yo' goddamn ass, mutha!

Errrrmmm..... Sorry..... That doesn't sound quite right does it? :oops: I've been taking a linguaphone course in "Redneck" recently, but I think they might have sent me the "Rap Gangsta" tape instead by mistake..... Apologies again..... Quite why I'd want to aim a party popper at someone's donkey is beyond me..... I just don't understand this language.....

Oh well, never mind.... back to this month's issue of "Modern Psychopath's Guns and Ammo Digest" for me..... Oooohhhh..... AK47 fold-out centrefold...... Hmmmmmm......

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2005, 2:14 pm

For crying out loud, take the guns away from the pigs. I know 10-year-olds more responsible wit their guns.
AX

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2005, 6:54 pm

axelkat wrote:
For crying out loud, take the guns away from the pigs. I know 10-year-olds more responsible wit their guns.
AX

Really..... Yes, I see...... Well, thanks a lot for coming old boy..... Its been simply..... lovely having you, honestly...... :?

Anyway, "the police" (the term I suspect you were searching for) don't have guns over here as they don't need them. They do need them in the States though to defend themsleves from all the knuckle scraping lowlife types who are allowed, by law, to have them too....

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2005, 8:45 pm

How yall dealing with police brutality in England. I forget you guys are lucky enough not to have as many racist as*holes.
AX

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2005, 5:24 pm

axelkat wrote:
How yall dealing with police brutality in England. I forget you guys are lucky enough not to have as many racist as*holes.
AX

Well, to be a smarty trousers: no we don't have as many, because the UK only has around a fifth of the population of the US, and so approximately a fifth of the number of racist...... errrr..... *the term you used*s.

I'm sure there are is a roughly equal proportion of desirable/undesirable types in our police force as there is in yours - what's that got to do with them having guns or not? I fail to see a connection.....

Notice by the way how well I am restraining my natural "Evil Clown" instinct to steer this debate towards all out gun control? I'm being so good, I just want to....... retch uncontrollably.... :(

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2005, 5:30 pm

Can everyone please refrain from mentioning G*n C*****l again? That particular dead horse has already been flogged. :shameonyou:

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

magic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2005, 11:20 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Dunc. I have split gun control-related posts from the original thread, and locked them.