Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jul 2013, 2:09 am

Just in case everybody has gotten used to me as a right rotter, a constantly negative a***hole and an effing raving lunatic, I just want to say thank you WP.

Well I have found someone again. As a rule I take it that the feeling isn't mutual(from experience, I know I can mess things up pretty quickly), but for the time being it feels soooooo good. You know, like that first, that very first, hot fumbled awkward kiss you never expected. Obviously I don't need to tell you it's been bloody ages since I've felt this rush.

Anyway, to those who've helped me and took the time to put up with me, share with me and made me feel special, thank you. You all know who you are.

And to X, I thank my lucky stars. Here's to you. You're way hotter than my anime boo.

I know this might be seen as corny - so get out your flame throwers boys and girls and take your best shot.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 2:11 am

Congrats. :)

monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 2:26 am

Aww. Best of luck!

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jul 2013, 2:33 am

Thank you guys.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 2:37 am

Quote:
You're way hotter than my anime boo.

I feel jealous. How comes she's way hotter than me?! !

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 3:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

The Cartman avatar is quite the amusing juxtaposition with this diatribe, but I fervently hope I'm getting close to your new high. This pleasant goofiness is sorely needed around here, I trust you'll be around to dispense some. Lots of subtle ups & downs in this post, I also hope we can help you along this new path!

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jul 2013, 4:43 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

Boo, I'm so sorry man. With you away in beirut and all I was kind of hoping you wouldn't notice. You know I will always cherish what we had - you even shared your troll of the year award with me. Now that's real kindness. Making a bloke feel all welcome to the family - I get tears in my eye from the flamings I received in that thread. But you came to my rescue and turned it around for me. My man boo. Give it up for the Boo-ster. Yeah!! !!

Ladies behave! Keep your lingerie on. I know he's quite a catch.

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jul 2013, 4:53 am

cberg wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

The Cartman avatar is quite the amusing juxtaposition with this diatribe, but I fervently hope I'm getting close to your new high. This pleasant goofiness is sorely needed around here, I trust you'll be around to dispense some. Lots of subtle ups & downs in this post, I also hope we can help you along this new path!

Cyborg, I love all things technology and legendary. But boo has to be my number superhero... F..., who am I kidding. Of course, he's a naughty villain.

But bergmeister, your tagteam efforts and quiet optimism is always a boon to any lost and fiery soul.

A real trouper - balls of steel. Literally, ladies. You can't go wrong with the man of steel.

But then again, you can't go everywhere with boo. Which IMO is way funner. (Wink to follow - if I can lubricate my glass eye, sh...te)

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jul 2013, 4:55 am

cberg wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

Cyborg, I love all things technology and legendary. But boo has to be my number one superhero ... F..., who am I kidding. Of course, he's a naughty villain.

But bergmeister, your tagteam efforts and quiet optimism is always a boon to any lost and fiery soul.

A real trouper - balls of steel. Literally, ladies. You can't go wrong with the man of steel.

But then again, you can't go everywhere with boo. Which IMO is way funner. (Wink to follow - if I can lubricate my glass eye, sh...te)

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jul 2013, 4:55 am

cberg wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

Cyborg, I love all things technology and legendary. But boo has to be my number one superhero ... F..., who am I kidding. Of course, he's a naughty villain.

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jul 2013, 5:21 am

No, cberg. C here. I'm trying a new approach, trying to turn a new leaf, page... I'm not bitterly attacking anyone or anything.

Someone came to my door. X! It was the coolest thing the universe could've done. I'm high on oxytocin dopamine serotonin and some other stuff that would seem rude if I were to attempt and type their names here. But boo knows his neurotransmitters front to back. Just ask him.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 5:33 am

Oh try me. What someone else reads as an attack I read as possible back-stories. You think there are no AS hippies in the world? Think again my friend.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jul 2013, 6:29 am

cberg wrote:
Oh try me. What someone else reads as an attack I read as possible back-stories. You think there are no AS hippies in the world? Think again my friend.

I'm with you man. I'm so hip I can't see over my pelvis(I stole this one from douglas adams - hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy) and so laid back I'm walking lying down. And you should see all my hallucinogenic anime boos. They will melt your iron ballbearings like dollops of ice cream.

Anyway, meskalin anyone. I feel a little tribal right about now. Got an 8th of cherokee in me, baybe!! ! And I'm off to hunt some buffalo or ... Cows in a low brow establishment. Lightning might strike thrice if the hammer god be witheth me?

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 7:23 am

:-D I am so glad to hear that you have met somebody, who you've hit it off with.

And they came to your door, even ?
That's excellent !
Just be respectful of their religion, if they were a mormon or Jehova's Witness.

Being with somebody local is a great idea, compared to the difficulties of trying to start a relationship over the internet.
I wish you a very happy future together, with this mystery woman.

:wtg:

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 7:32 am

Two things:

1)Are you sure she can roleplay being a woman?

Thats pretty much essential for any relationship this days

2) Does she feel the same way towards you?

Other than that, best of luck with this mistery woman.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 1:40 am

moisha wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

Boo, I'm so sorry man. With you away in beirut and all I was kind of hoping you wouldn't notice. You know I will always cherish what we had - you even shared your troll of the year award with me. Now that's real kindness. Making a bloke feel all welcome to the family - I get tears in my eye from the flamings I received in that thread. But you came to my rescue and turned it around for me. My man boo. Give it up for the Boo-ster. Yeah!! !!

Ahhh I remember you, you were the 'troll of the year' guy!! my Master!! :D

Nice to meet you again, Master.

I am all glad for your sentimental feeling, please feel at home in WP.

Quote:
Ladies behave! Keep your lingerie on. I know he's quite a catch.

That's my Master!! :thumleft: :lol: