OLDating and Real Life: She wants me gone?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

warsend
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jan 2014, 12:49 am

I was thinking about this today and it seems to be my real week spot sometimes. Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time getting subtle hints when a girl is trying to stay away from me or is friendzoning me.

In real life, she might avoid me, but there are lots of girls who are just nice and can give you wrong signals.

I have a situation in OLD that I talked about a little bit in another thread. I'm having a tough time deciphering her. She always answers but it's brief and she never really asks me questions. People say if she's responding on OLD, she's interested, but I get a different vibe. Like the other day I asked her what's up and she said "I'm up for anything". Kaboom said it was likely a sign she wants to meet, but her other messages said otherwise.

I just don't wanna come off as a lurker and I have a very tough time understanding subliminal messages. If a girl avoids me, I get the hint. But not the little things.

Thanks for any tips.

savvyidentity
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jan 2014, 1:02 am

She's messing with you - that is to say, playing with your mind.

The biggest clue of this is you never know what to think. Another huge clue - she keeps changing her attitude towards you. First stringing you along and then when you get tired, she switches tactics and gives you her attention again. This is a dangerous kind of girl to be involved with as she is clearly enjoying herself playing with your mind. There are other girls - get out of there.

Sorry man, hate giving hard feedback. Consider this though - if you don't believe she's messing with you (she is btw) it's still going exactly nowhere, there are other girls with whom it will go somewhere.

warsend
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jan 2014, 1:14 am

savvyidentity wrote:
She's messing with you - that is to say, playing with your mind.

The biggest clue of this is you never know what to think. Another huge clue - she keeps changing her attitude towards you. First stringing you along and then when you get tired, she switches tactics and gives you her attention again. This is a dangerous kind of girl to be involved with as she is clearly enjoying herself playing with your mind. There are other girls - get out of there.

Sorry man, hate giving hard feedback. Consider this though - if you don't believe she's messing with you (she is btw) it's still going exactly nowhere, there are other girls with whom it will go somewhere.

Thanks for the response. You're right.