Page 1 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 6:17 am

I am just wondering I know feminism is originally for gender equalitly between men and women and understand women get discrimintated agains by men as well as the other way around but am not sure if they recognize that though and sometimes I think they just hate men I hope I am wrong on this. If I am right It might break my heart and burst into tears.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Mamselle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2014, 6:35 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
I am just wondering I know feminism is originally for gender equalitly between men and women and understand women get discrimintated agains by men as well as the other way around but am not sure if they recognize that though and sometimes I think they just hate men I hope I am wrong on this. If I am right It might break my heart and burst into tears.

Hating men as a group isn't feminism. It's sexism.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 6:49 am

That particular brand of feminism is what I and some others refer to as Feminazi. That term may not be completely accurate, of course, but I like it. It's the militant voice of feminism that celebrates female supremacy. Ask a feminazi what her position is on equality of the sexes and she'll say, "Who said anything about equality?"

I forget which thread it was, but I saw a pic someone linked to that said "This is not feminism/this IS feminism" and on the "feminism" side the woman is shaking hands with the man. The man was represented by the color blue with the woman colored some kind of light purple color… I couldn't help but notice that the purple color had subtly spread to the man's arm, which suggests (to me) that "real" feminism still has a subversive side that doesn't really care about equality of the sexes. Many radical ideologies have gone slightly more underground and have slowly worked their way up into the cultural mainstream.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 7:41 am

AngelRho wrote:
That particular brand of feminism is what I and some others refer to as Feminazi. That term may not be completely accurate, of course, but I like it. It's the militant voice of feminism that celebrates female supremacy. Ask a feminazi what her position is on equality of the sexes and she'll say, "Who said anything about equality?"

I forget which thread it was, but I saw a pic someone linked to that said "This is not feminism/this IS feminism" and on the "feminism" side the woman is shaking hands with the man. The man was represented by the color blue with the woman colored some kind of light purple color… I couldn't help but notice that the purple color had subtly spread to the man's arm, which suggests (to me) that "real" feminism still has a subversive side that doesn't really care about equality of the sexes. Many radical ideologies have gone slightly more underground and have slowly worked their way up into the cultural mainstream.
They also tend to say misandry doesnt exist and say there is no such thing as radical feminism!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 8:56 am

Of course Feminists like men. Boiled, baked, fried. But, of course they use a lot of spices to deaden the bad taste.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 11:30 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
AngelRho wrote:

They also tend to say misandry doesnt exist and say there is no such thing as radical feminism!

You dirty, misogynist slimeball you! You're such a p3n!$.! !!

:lol:

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 11:34 am

This thread makes me remember a joke a female comedian said back in the 1970s or 1980s....

"The perfect man is attractive, quiet, well-endowed, and quickly deflates for easy storage when you're done with him."

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 5:14 pm

AngelRho wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
AngelRho wrote:

You dirty, misogynist slimeball you! You're such a p3n!$.! !!

That sounds like feminism talk there! :lol:

daar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jan 2014, 5:44 pm

most true modern feminists only try to deal with males from what I have seen. I'm sure they would be much more comfortable talking to females. Ironically feminists objectify males more than average females do, though not sexually.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 5:53 pm

daar wrote:
most true modern feminists only try to deal with males from what I have seen. I'm sure they would be much more comfortable talking to females. Ironically feminists objectify males more than average females do, though not sexually.
To them were just animals portrayed as chimps juping around in a cage.

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 3:36 am

Mamselle wrote:
Hating men as a group isn't feminism. It's sexism.
Agreed 100%. Unfortunately, it seems the majority of "radical feminists" don't want men having any input regarding causes they support. Women like that usually spew nonsense like "your opinion on abortion doesn't matter, because you'll never be pregnant!"

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 4:26 am

AspieOtaku wrote:

Feminism ranges from equality advocacy (Germaine Greer), to gender supremacy and craziness (Sweden).

I think that there is a lot of hysteria in our society about this subject, as many proponents of patriarchy are motivated to demonise feminism, and marginalise feminist thought.

Last edited by Stannis on 25 Jan 2014, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 5:12 am

Let me ask Mario! "Hey Mario do feminists like men?"[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRQUtH9yU5g[/youtube]

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 5:23 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbzF-Q_ZEDg[/youtube]

MagicToenail
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jan 2014, 8:05 am

Dworkin was a weird case. She claimed to be raped and molested. Yet she lived with a gay man, and sided with the far right over the Bill Clinton scandal.
In my experience, the women who hate men the most are anti-feminists because they resent the fact that no man is this perfect Tarzan character who could dominate a woman through sheer manliness.
They think of most men as either wimps, effeminate or stupid.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 8:15 am

As a block, no, they don't dislike men, but some individuals might, and we must rememberer they are as human as everyone and subject to the same brainwashing and vices.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

Last edited by Ganondox on 25 Jan 2014, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.