Why do Women do this on Dating Sites?

Page 14 of 14 [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Shaded
Toucan
Toucan

23 Dec 2014, 1:19 am

It's not bad what she put in her profile really. Accept she could have shortened the straightforwardness by just saying: "I am known to be quite blunt and honest". But women do get harassed online all the time--you gotta give them some leeway. But I kinda stay away from profiles like hers because it's negative.

Like me for instance: I've been cheated on, disrespected, etc., but I don't feel the need to put that in a dating profile. Sometimes women use their profile as a subliminal diary. I like profiles that talk about positives: what you like, what you like doing, your favorites, quirky and original quotes. I'm pretty sure we've all been hurt before--we don't need to word that. I mean, it'll be cool to talk about it afterwords.

If she put: I've been in an abusive relationship in the past, okay, that's not bad to point out. But to put:
I'm not playing games, don't have time for dick pics, etc. I kinda go away from that. Because we are adults, and I am a guy, and I know guys are sending you immature stuff, but save those lines for something positive in mind.

Knight seems just right around the corner in my dreams...

SavageHerring
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Apr 2016, 6:40 pm

Because women get harassed by horny guys on dating websites that wanna hook up or send unsolicited dick pics unfortunately, and it gets old real fast. I feel like what she wrote is fine, she's probably just tired of building hope for a guy who is just looking for an easy lay. I'd be mad and rant-y too.