Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 1:23 pm

Do you hate people?

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 1:37 pm

Too complicated for a yes or no answer! :wink:

On the one hand, I have a kind heart, I do feel for people in pain of any kind, I'm the first trying to help if someone's fallen down in the street or something, and I care about the people I get to know. I get shocked and upset at world-news tragedy and feel sorry the people who are going through that terrible thing.

So I don't at all hate people, in that sense; I'm very softhearted generally.

On the other hand ...... in my own life, people have been the cause behind some of the most f****d up things in my life, some of my worst suffering. Human beings are capable of being total f*****g bastards to each other, let alone to other species also. There is no limit to the sheer cruelty of human beings, for fun and for kicks. Everything from bullying and making someone else feel lousy, to mass destruction, to cruelty to animals. When I think about what people are capable of doing and being, oh yes I hate people. But really that's "I hate bad people" I guess, although that's oversimplistic.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 1:40 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
Too complicated for a yes or no answer!
ok for me its very simple. i hate everybody.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 2:25 pm

There are a small number of people that I can't hate. I hate the majority of them.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 2:46 pm

Some people disgust me but I don't hate anyone. Takes too much energy and is pointless because it doesn't really affect the other person in any way by hating them.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 11:53 pm

Hate a certain few, but immensely dislike most people.

Being bullied from first grade to grade 12 and in online games has made me not a people person.

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2014, 12:04 am

I'm not sure what you mean. Do I hate some people? If that is the case, I suppose I do. Although I don't see a whole lot of good that does. Do I hate people in general? No, but I find the nature of the human condition disappointing.

- Albert Einstein

SpirosD
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2014, 3:07 pm

I would say I don't hate the individual, I don't hate the person, but I hate the masses, the crowd so yes I hate people.
I hate going to the supermarket because I have to deal with a bunch of unknown people that I don't care about.
I hate driving in traffic.
I hate walking in the street and dealing with all the awful stuff people do, like throwing their cigarettes buts on the pavement, not picking up their dog poop from the sidewalk (I live in France where the French don't pick up after their dogs), I hate how the masses all do that same thing, and how can they simply just be living like that (I'll go nuts if I was them).
Just earlier, I was walking in the streets and wanted to cross and it was green for the pedestrians and I screamed out "f..king people why can't they all die!" simply because nobody stopped to let me cross (me and other pedestrians).
I don't know what I'm writing makes any sense, but I have nothing against the person, but a lot of grief towards people.

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2014, 3:17 pm

I hate social rules that i have to learn, even if some make no sense, i hate people picking on me or abandoning me for little to no reasons, but do i hate people? hmmm, no i can tolerate them, id rather be alone most of the time though

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2014, 4:01 pm

There was only a handful of people in my life that I hated/disliked, but I lost touch with them a while back. Everyone else I either love or tolerate, even on my worst days.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2014, 4:04 pm

I fear them more and more all the time.

With fear grows hate.

SkyHeart
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2014, 4:10 pm

tomato wrote:
BirdInFlight wrote:
Too complicated for a yes or no answer!
ok for me its very simple. i hate everybody.

then you hate me. that is not good.

TheTigress
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2014, 4:17 pm

As a whole, mostly yes. All you have to do is work in customer service (food or retail) and realize how nasty and sickening people can be when they think they think they are in a position of power or have "class superiority" in their mind. I have a select group such as close family and friends that I do not hate, but it takes a lot for me to put a person into friend territory.

ritualdrama
Toucan
Toucan

02 Oct 2014, 7:43 pm

I hate people very much.

http://bit.ly/1L29X77

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2014, 10:43 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
Too complicated for a yes or no answer! :wink:

On the one hand, I have a kind heart, I do feel for people in pain of any kind, I'm the first trying to help if someone's fallen down in the street or something, and I care about the people I get to know. I get shocked and upset at world-news tragedy and feel sorry the people who are going through that terrible thing.

So I don't at all hate people, in that sense; I'm very softhearted generally.

On the other hand ...... in my own life, people have been the cause behind some of the most f****d up things in my life, some of my worst suffering. Human beings are capable of being total f*****g bastards to each other, let alone to other species also. There is no limit to the sheer cruelty of human beings, for fun and for kicks. Everything from bullying and making someone else feel lousy, to mass destruction, to cruelty to animals. When I think about what people are capable of doing and being, oh yes I hate people. But really that's "I hate bad people" I guess, although that's oversimplistic.

That's pretty much like me, except my conclusion is that I still love people. I do detest the extreme evil I often see in people.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2014, 11:06 pm

Generally, I prefer being alone, and I hate being around other people. Sometimes I get bored or lonely and I actually desire the attention of other people, but most of the time I wish they would just f**k off and leave me alone. Even when I do feel like being around other people, it's usually only specific people I want to be around, like my uncle, my grandparents, or sometimes my friends.