We Males are Obsolete Garbage, Women dont need us anymore!

Page 4 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 6:49 am

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
http://www.science.slashdot.org/story/0 ... n-obsolete
Its true we are worthless and useless and have no purpose anymore!

Well soon women will be useless too! Artificial wombs are already being developed...AND they already have life-like robotic sex dolls(fem_b0ts). Once robotics advances to the point where these machines can fully emulate humans and become sentient then guys like you can have robot girlfriends. 8)

No way. I'd still want to have crushes on real women, and if nobody would want me I could make it imaginary. :mrgreen:

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 1:41 pm

[Moved from L&D to PPR]

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 1:44 pm

There's no need to be so negative. How does saying stuff like this and put-downs doing any good? It just makes people feel bad.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 10:18 pm

Lay off this stuff - you're rotting your brain with it.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 10:42 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
[Moved from L&D to PPR]

Oh.. no wonder I haven't seen this thread before.

This reminds me of the Ottomans, where the real power was with the women. Sure they had some issues, but the women (along with all the other wives) ran the house and heavily influenced their husband in his affairs. Imagine having several wives on your back about something. I think most men would cave.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

Skullbug
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Dec 2014, 8:10 pm

What women don't need are insecure men.

AspieOtaku, dude, please seek help. Your self-esteem needs it.

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2014, 10:16 pm

Skullbug wrote:

Lol, that's right.

If you are male you must have all your s**t together or you're entirely worthless. There is nothing more shameful in the world than a male with mental health problems and that is evolutionary. The moment you show weakness, you gain the scorn of society.

Besides, do you not realize how offensive the word obsolete it when applied to a person or a group of people?
Not liking being called obsolete, or even finding it depressing isn't a sign of insecurity.

AH, but we should just get over it.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2014, 10:19 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
When I came across the discovery that they don't need us to reproduce anymore It makes me sad. Now that they can use bone marrow to conceive a baby, now we have no purpose we used to but more reasons to exist are fading away as a male.

And the suicide rate continues to increase...

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 1:54 am

Skullbug wrote:

I tried to end my own life a couple times only to get intervened I don't understand why people want me to continue to exist if I have no purpose or worth in this world. I used to have a high self esteem in the past but not anymore I lost it all and was in an abusive relationship after over 9 years of getting back all that I lost including my own car a place to stay on my own I still feel inadequite at being anything I help others but refuse to receive help from others as a means of not only viewing myself less important than others but trying to strengthen myself to the point to where I can gain my own confidence back but part of me keeps telling me I will fail again and always fail negative flashbacks dont help either so I deem myself unworthy of relationships because nobody wants someone with a messed up past who is broken beyond repair anyway. I cut off all ties to family and friends at times to focus on my failures in order to see how I can improve myself.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 5:36 am

The bright side of this is that lesbian couples can have children that are of their own, and not from someone else, whether through adoption or artificial insemination.

I wouldn't think that would make male obsoletes but I wouldn't be surprised of few feminists making that exact claim. I'm quiet familiar with a feminist utopian novel which was about an island inhabitant only by women, so technology could make possible to create a female-only small social group composed by radical feminists.

In any case, there wouldn't be much problem, I don't think many women are going to consent to such kind of brainwashing. I mean, how many women refused to have sex with men in the 70's in order to force the world to become a feminist utopia?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 5:59 am

blunnet wrote:
The bright side of this is that lesbian couples can have children that are of their own, and not from someone else, whether through adoption or artificial insemination.

I wouldn't think that would make male obsoletes but I wouldn't be surprised of few feminists making that exact claim. I'm quiet familiar with a feminist utopian novel which was about an island inhabitant only by women, so technology could make possible to create a female-only small social group composed by radical feminists.

In any case, there wouldn't be much problem, I don't think many women are going to consent to such kind of brainwashing. I mean, how many women refused to have sex with men in the 70's in order to force the world to become a feminist utopia?
I suppose your right, thanks for that post blunnet I may finally come to my senses I was just worried maybe all women world wide would do this including heterosexual women and all fo a sudden no longer want men around at all and deem us useless!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 7:03 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
I suppose your right, thanks for that post blunnet I may finally come to my senses I was just worried maybe all women world wide would do this including heterosexual women and all fo a sudden no longer want men around at all and deem us useless!

To really follow the logic out humanity as a whole has no use to the universe if we're counting on our physical graces and assistance to the environment. Women are technically every bit as obsolete as men if we're looking at it this way, in a world of 7 billion people going on 8 we're asking for significantly less procreation not more, and to a human exterminist it would be both men and women continuing a cycle of needless pain by being selfish enough to need to fall into the parent role and 'give back' in that sense.

I'd really say, please, focus on better things - to obsess over the few WKK femi-swazis out there is to give them a seat of all-importance in your life. You do that to you, they don't. All they can do is cake their own arteries from the constant anger and panic over whatever fundamentalist ideology they've come up with (fundamentalist btw is a synonym for ideologically bankrupt) and see if they can rally other people who are listless or confused enough to do the same. It really is best to just avoid other people's isms, hope you don't catch them because they can be contagious, and don't touch any of the koolaid because if you do you internalize their message and start measuring yourself off of it which leads you right into their voodoo.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 7:24 am

blunnet wrote:

What a sensible post. I agree and especially appreciate the historical context. Plus I also remember that sci-fi novel but can't remember how it ends.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 10:19 am

michael517 wrote:
Careful there.

The tribes of the Iroquois nations were matriarchal and they were some nasty b*****s. They invented burning at the stake when the Europeans came.

On the other hand, in general for native Americans, they didn't believe in killing each other, just "counting coup", basically, "slapping each other up side the head", the insult was good enough.

Then there was this tribe around Maine and Canada, can't remember the name of the tribe, they were true communists. Can't remember the name. When they saw a canoe, they would take it and use it, must to the consternation of the European explorers and invaders, who just couldn't comprehend this.

This from a class that was called at the time "History of North American Indians" at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. One of my favorite electives. Took it because I was told I am part Menominee (northern Wisconsin).

===============================

Ah yes, another post by Aspie Otaku.

Native American Tribes in Maine

Is it one of these?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 10:23 am

Men will never become obsolete. We are more than just reproductive tools.

Just like: if men started having uteri, women would never become obsolete. They are more than merely reproductive tools.

Echolalia
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
When I came across the discovery that they don't need us to reproduce anymore It makes me sad. Now that they can use bone marrow to conceive a baby, now we have no purpose we used to but more reasons to exist are fading away as a male.

Do you really think your sole contribution to society is sperm? I have often wondered if male domination of females had more to do with this fear of not being needed than anything else. Specifically perhaps some kind of jealousy over the fact a male cannot gestate a child. This theory has been tossing around in my mind since a lot of threads popping up on the net with males all complaining that feminism is crushing their spirit and their will to live. To which my immediate thought was....hang on a minute. If you require control over a woman in order to feel significant, that is pretty revealing about where your insecurities are.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 161 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse.