Page 1 of 17 [ 261 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

NiceCupOfTea
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 11:53 pm

Honestly sometimes so tempted to post for the sake of getting banned, just so I'm not tempted to come here and wind myself up any longer.

Where are all the Aspies who are rude as*holes when you need them? I have come across enough of them in the past, f*** only knows. Where have they all gone? Lurkers with attitude problems or chips on your shoulder: join WP for my sake. Please. I need you. I need something to undercut this stifling atmosphere before I choke to death on it, it's so sickly "sweet" and "nice".

LOL!! Tee-hee. Smile smile. Hug hug. I wub you and miss you KoR!! :heart:

Vomit vomit.

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:01 am

H8! H8! H8!

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:14 am

NiceCupOfTea wrote:
Where are all the Aspies who are rude as*holes when you need them? I have come across enough of them in the past, f*** only knows. Where have they all gone? Lurkers with attitude problems or chips on your shoulder: join WP for my sake. Please. I need you. I need something to undercut this stifling atmosphere before I choke to death on it, it's so sickly "sweet" and "nice".

I'm right here! :skull:

Tawaki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:20 am

Me thinks someone is jelly. Worried no one would notice if you go MIA for a while? Why do you give a s**t? No need to drag another person into your messy thread.

Merry Christmas Sweetie! Big wet moist smoochies all over.. :heart: :heart: :lol: :heart:

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:30 am

NiceCupOfTea wrote:
Honestly sometimes so tempted to post for the sake of getting banned, just so I'm not tempted to come here and wind myself up any longer.

Vomit vomit.

I could be all sorts of negative and generally irritable at you if you'd like.

I dont call myself "Misery" for nothing, after all. Why, I could fill an entire forum with negativity and general dark comments and moods.

Not all of us here are the super lovey-dovey types.

alisoncc
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Dec 2014, 12:37 am

The OP is throwing a hissy fit because they didn't get the Chrissie presents they wanted. You know what sh*t happens.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:44 am

Tawaki wrote:
Me thinks someone is jelly. Worried no one would notice if you go MIA for a while? Why do you give a s**t? No need to drag another person into your messy thread.

Merry Christmas Sweetie! Big wet moist smoochies all over.. :heart: :heart: :lol: :heart:

I think he's just stating his opinion. I'm really worried about KoR myself, I hope she's ok and would love to see her post again, but I get what he's saying. I get what they are saying in that thread though too. I think it's just because of the tone of her last messages and how long it's been and we know she's been locked up in hard places.

I'm thinking of one poster in particular who disappeared a while ago, if she saw that thread her head would explode! Well, what are you going to do, some of us are mushy and some are not (I don't think I'm mushy either).

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:52 am

I like nice!

- Albert Einstein

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 1:10 am

Well screw you then, we don't like negativity so if you want it go f off to Reddit.

Is that what you wanted me to say, or is it still too mushy wushy?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 1:17 am

Screw you, dickwit; noone likes you.

Happy now? :)

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 2:00 am

See? And us 'on the spectrum' people are considered cold, rigid and uncaring. Dang it, they're onto us now. It's all your fault too. Anyhow, Merry Christmas! :heart: <inserting appropriately huggy-wuggy emoticon here>

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 2:03 am

inb4lock

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 2:34 am

I've wanted to feed that stooopid mutant fish to my catatar since I laid eyes on its idjit orange farkface.

Shadi2
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 2:39 am

Since when is intentional rudeness an Aspie trait, and/or something specific to WP? I have noticed quite the opposite, on WP, and elsewhere. On the other hand there is plenty of (intentionally) rude people in the world, and most of them are not autistic. Myself I know that eventho I certainly have been rude (I would rather call this "honest" than "rude") quite a few times, it was never intentional, and I don't go around looking for fights.

P.S. there is a thread on WP especially for this, go there and have fun insulting others lol Say something rude to the person above you

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 3:10 am

Attention seeky-weeky is ok though, right ?

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 3:11 am

NiceCupOfTea wrote:

Vomit vomit.

If you want to be banned, just say it :twisted:

And, if you need to be insulted, that can easily be arranged, you miserable excuse for a cup of tea! :P