Page 1 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 3:09 am

This isn't a flounce, it's just a note to let ya'll know I'm gone. I'm honestly sick to death of the whiners, the professional victims, the perpetually offended, the overly sensitive, the paranoid, the entitled, the undeservingly arrogant, the justice warriors, and the PC nazis. I've tried, but lately it's gotten worse around here and it's impossible to have a normal conversation with most people. If this place is honestly a reflection of people with AS in our society, then I can actually understand why so many don't get hired or find relationships.

There are a few folks here on my FB and also some who have my phone number. The email I used to use here doesn't get checked anymore and also I changed it to a made up one in my profile just now so I don't end up being harassed if someone decides to give it out. I'm completely fine if those who have my contact information want to give it to someone here wants to get in touch with me. I trust them to use their judgment and not give it to one of the nutcases.

To those of you who I like and will miss, I just want to say that I've enjoyed posting with you and I do hope we run into each other again around the internet some day. I do hope you decide to get in touch with me, and I'd love to hear from you. Most of you know who you are.

To those of you who fit into the categories that I listed at the beginning of my post, grow the hell up. Please. Not just because you annoy everybody around you, do it so you will actually be able to have a life. You'll be much happier, trust me.

Now, whether or not the powers that be decide to ban me or not, I'm gone. Ban away if you want, but it's a futile gesture as I'll never attempt to log back in to find out. I also won't be checking this thread to see who says what, like some people do, I'm really just not all that interested in what people want to say about me. The ones I'd like to hear from know how to find me.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 3:17 am

i guess it's arrivederci?

i never got to know you well. take care, though.

:salut:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 3:24 am

Take care, I'm gonna miss you.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 6:39 am

Be well. You have a practical outlook, I liked reading your normal posts :wink: .

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 10:17 am

I'm sorry you feel that way, OOM; but I'm even more sorry for all of the crap you've had to put up with from others for being able to see through their bullsnot and address the real issues behind it.

Do take care.

-Fnord-

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 10:27 am

Please don't leave, Olive Oil.

You have a great font of knowledge.

And I think you're rather cute, too!

Fitzi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 10:34 am

I did not interact with you too much, OOM, but you are one of my favorite people here. I have really enjoyed reading your posts. You are smart, direct, have no hidden agendas, and make no apologies. You are also very warm and caring. Even if you had ever disagreed with me, and told me in a very matter of fact, not worried about me liking you, criticizing manner, I would have trust and respect in your opinion- because I can see you are very honest and very much awake. I do hope you come back.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 11:01 am

Sorry to hear that, OOM. I was glad to see you back, but I understand.

Best wishes.. :flower:

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 11:32 am

Are you leaving because of me too? Hey, I was not ignoring your advice in my thread or anything. :(

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 11:35 am

PeterHoping44 wrote:
Are you leaving because of me too? Hey, I was not ignoring your advice in my thread or anything.
She told me all about it. I'll be paying a little more attention to your posts from now on.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 11:58 am

Why are you that age? Look to the left.

BraveMurderDay
Toucan
Toucan

15 Feb 2015, 12:01 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
grow the hell up. Please.

https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopi ... 40&start=0

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 12:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
PeterHoping44 wrote:
Are you leaving because of me too? Hey, I was not ignoring your advice in my thread or anything.
She told me all about it. I'll be paying a little more attention to your posts from now on.

So why not post in my threads?

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 12:26 pm

:( Don't let a few idiots form your opinion of a site. Every site's going to have a few of them, but there are a lot of nice people here. But if you really want to leave, best wishes :)

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 12:32 pm

Well, I don't know you well, but I've enjoyed many of your posts. I respect people who are straight shooters and don't mince words, and you definitely fall into that category. Take care!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 12:44 pm

To each their own...though I never do understand why people don't just take a break from a website if theres stuff on it bothering them and come back an check it out at a later time. Every website I've been on goes through different phases sometimes you get a lot more trolls....or maybe the majority of active posts are just kinda depressing/negative for a time. But usually it fluctuates. Just seems like its better to do that first...than go through all the trouble of deleting your profile and all that should you feel like coming back....but as I said it is up to you. If you leave then good luck to you in life.