Fear and Loathing Toward my Future, Nonexistent Wife

Page 14 of 18 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 6:25 pm

sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Not always. Some guys should just go on ahead and buy a monster truck and get it over with.

^o.o>

She means they have tiny dicks.

well thats why so many men have anxiety about their penis, then women get mad that we do, but they the ones who caused it. so its a infinite loop.

Actually, it's men who talk about dick size more than women. Some women prefer a big one, but for the most part women who I know don't really care either way. I'd think that most wouldn't like one that was extremely tiny, but by that I'm talking finger size, or a medical condition size or something. Guys I have talked to about that very subject seem to just equate a big dick with being more masculine. We didn't cause that, and we don't get mad that guys worry about their dicksize either. We get ticked off when they act like having a big dick gives them the right to do whatever they want towards women, because those particular types are douchebags about it, but for the most part the only time we talk about penis size is when we have a guy with a really big one, and then we might talk about it with our friends the same as guys may talk with their friends about being with a girl who is built like a stripper and has the moves of a gymnast or something.

I dated a lot of guys back when I was young and only met one whose penis size was so small as to be remarkable. He had other issues as well and I just couldn't date him. He was gorgeous, drove a motorcycle and was head over heels in love with me, and I could have dealt with the honest to God pinky finger size penis, but he was stupid. I mean INCREDIBLY stupid. So stupid that I just didn't like him to talk because he would come up with embarrassing s**t. I don't mean "learning disabled, low IQ" type s**t, I mean just flat out stupid. The stupid was the reason I dumped him, and if he chose to think it was his dick then he can think what he wants, I don't care.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 7:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Now that's an adult subject.

But hear this and I think you are smart enough to figure: people are ideal in public.

not sure what that means. like being politically correct?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 7:29 pm

Boo means that most people have a "public" side and a "private" side.

People tend not to want to seem vulnerable/weak in public, so they put on a persona, an act.

At times, Aspies reveal their "private side" too much (according to the tastes of hyper-social NT's).

I tend to reveal my "true self" too much in public.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 7:33 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
I mean that some guys put so much stock in dicksizing that they get big, flashy bling to compensate for it. Yeah, a good sized dick is nice to have but you don't make up for a tiny one with a car or money. I've dated guys with smaller ones and they more than made up for it in other ways. Personality, caring, etc. Thats what makes up for a small dick and thats why women joke about the fact that lots of guys will go get big cars, big guns, throw money around, etc to make up for it. The joke to us is that 1) he doesn't HAVE TO make up for having a small dick in the first place, and 2) if he's got a really, really small one - so small as to not even be able to give her any pleasure in the sack, then it's his personality and the emotional stuff that becomes what makes up for having a sh***y sex life, not a car that anybody could have, etc. Sex may not even be all that important anyway, depending on the person - it is to some people and not at all to others.

So, that's the joke. A guy has a small one, or thinks that his average one isn't big enough, so he gets things to make up for it in his mind, to make him feel like it's bigger or something. Sometimes it's really obvious that the guy has gotten that particular car or truck to make up for something or other, and the joke goes that it's his dick. It could be other things, but the joke is always the dick. Usually the guy is also a real pretentious fake macho as*hole about things and thats what makes it obvious. A while back I was getting gas and this guy at the next pump had one of those cars and was that type of as*hole. He was all bragging to me about the car and s**t, so I looked at it, asked him to pop the hood, checked out the motor, talked cars with him for a minute and it became clearer and clearer that he wasn't just a gear head, he was one of THOSE. So as I was leaving I said something like "Nice car. Sorry about your penis though". Was it mean? Yeah. But he was a pretentious as*hole, not just a guy with a pimped out car, I would never have said it unless he had been a pretentious as*hole to me in just the couple of minutes we were talking.

i think thats the assumption but its wrong for most people. big guns are more fun to a lot of people. a .44 mag is fun to shoot simple as that. though I don't much enjoy those big rounds. I'm more sensitive to recoil. plus they'll more expensive.

how do you tell if he's just a gearhead as*hole or a small dick as*hole?
or do you think all male as*holes are small dicks?

OliveOilMom wrote:
\

Actually, it's men who talk about dick size more than women. Some women prefer a big one, but for the most part women who I know don't really care either way. I'd think that most wouldn't like one that was extremely tiny, but by that I'm talking finger size, or a medical condition size or something. Guys I have talked to about that very subject seem to just equate a big dick with being more masculine. We didn't cause that, and we don't get mad that guys worry about their dicksize either. We get ticked off when they act like having a big dick gives them the right to do whatever they want towards women, because those particular types are douchebags about it, but for the most part the only time we talk about penis size is when we have a guy with a really big one, and then we might talk about it with our friends the same as guys may talk with their friends about being with a girl who is built like a stripper and has the moves of a gymnast or something.

I dated a lot of guys back when I was young and only met one whose penis size was so small as to be remarkable. He had other issues as well and I just couldn't date him. He was gorgeous, drove a motorcycle and was head over heels in love with me, and I could have dealt with the honest to God pinky finger size penis, but he was stupid. I mean INCREDIBLY stupid. So stupid that I just didn't like him to talk because he would come up with embarrassing s**t. I don't mean "learning disabled, low IQ" type s**t, I mean just flat out stupid. The stupid was the reason I dumped him, and if he chose to think it was his dick then he can think what he wants, I don't care.

starts with women saying they prefer siad size. the yes men focus on it and talk about it. but if women had never ever mentioned size It's doubtful it'd been something men talk about. like how women set around comparing boob size or vagina shape. men really don't care to much about that. they just care that you have boobs and a vagina. but 1/4 of men talked about it and so it became a focus of women. I see women talk about men's penis size all the time. about how their bf is small and would it be bad to leave him just because its small even though hes great in every way. I see women compare sizes and say they prefer a 8-9" on talk shows and youtube.
I never never talk to men or listen to men talk about penis size. I've read forums where they go to ask if their small and have women say yes that only a 8" or larger is good. then there's the few who come and say it doesn't matter.

so idk maybe jocks sit aroung comparing penises but he the majority of non jocks don't we get it from women.
go to craigslist even and see how many women in the causual sex section and even some in the dating section say they want a guy with a large 8-9" penis.

dating forums have it too where women talk about penis sizes and about what they want.
or compare what is medically average to a pen.

never seen or heard of guys besides football players looking at each others penises. but I'm of a differenc generation. everyone in my locker room tried to make sure no one could see them nude.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 7:35 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Boo means that most people have a "public" side and a "private" side.

People tend not to want to seem vulnerable/weak in public, so they put on a persona, an act.

At times, Aspies reveal their "private side" too much (according to the tastes of hyper-social NT's).

I tend to reveal my "true self" too much in public.

I don't I don't talk much to people. I distance myself.

no on the net once I've been talking to someone I am probably too open by today's standards.

not sure what that has to do with small dick guys buying monster trucks though.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 7:41 pm

I'm not horse-hung. I can't afford a monster truck. I'm not going to rob/steal to get that monster truck. If I'm "too small," I compensate in other ways.

I think Olive means that some guys have a Napoleon complex--meaning they feel like they have to compensate for short stature (or being not so "well-endowed"). Thus, they buy monster trucks, they get tattoos, they lift weights, etc.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 10:19 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm not horse-hung. I can't afford a monster truck. I'm not going to rob/steal to get that monster truck. If I'm "too small," I compensate in other ways.

I think Olive means that some guys have a Napoleon complex--meaning they feel like they have to compensate for short stature (or being not so "well-endowed"). Thus, they buy monster trucks, they get tattoos, they lift weights, etc.

I think theres some out there sure, but I also thinkg the generalization that men who own big trucks or guns are all compensating is so wrong.

if it were true what are women who own them compensating for?

I nope. I just like shooting and the mechanics of guns. I like trucks for their size. I'm tall. it's hard getting in and out of cars that are tiny inside and so low to the ground. I do drive a car though because its cheaper, but I miss my tall van and how comfortable it was.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 2:18 am

That was a very good answer about the ups and downs of marriage oliveoilmom. I think that the bottom line is, if you don't want to deal with the emotions of another human being and you are not willing to support them through the good times and the bad, then don't get married.

I have never been married and too many bitter people have told me not to even start a relationship with someone because they didn't get what they expected from a relationship themselves. For some reason their words always stick in my head because they are more vehement about it and it makes me feel stupid for just being human and wanting to meet someone to begin a relationship with and then it makes me angry because they don't seem to understand that they are individuals and their life is their life and not everyone will have their exact experiences.

I don't know what they were looking for or if they jumped into a marriage too young with someone they were only sexually attracted to and not someone they actually liked, and when that buzz died down they were stuck with someone they didn't know, but are too scared of being alone to leave. I don't know, but what you described is exactly what I imagine marriage is. It's not all romance and roses, it's a team working together through the ups and downs, two people who become closer to each other by getting through things together. Sometimes they annoy each other, but that's life, people are human and no one will be perfect all the time.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 2:55 am

hurtloam wrote:
I think that the bottom line is, if you don't want to deal with the emotions of another human being and you are not willing to support them through the good times and the bad, then don't get married.
It's not all romance and roses, it's a team working together through the ups and downs, two people who become closer to each other by getting through things together. Sometimes they annoy each other, but that's life, people are human and no one will be perfect all the time.

You're behind by about 60 years. The 50's are long gone, and ain't coming back. And there is no "together" when my wife pours salt water into my laptop keyboard because I forgot the goddamn anniversary. You know, to teach me to remember it next time. I just gotta make sure to copy everything to the cloud, and lock it with a fingerprint password.

And you're right. I sure don't want to support a person who thinks it's perfectly fine to destroy her husband's computer, along with the treasured memories and irreplaceable data stored on it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 3:28 am

Aspie1 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
I think that the bottom line is, if you don't want to deal with the emotions of another human being and you are not willing to support them through the good times and the bad, then don't get married.
It's not all romance and roses, it's a team working together through the ups and downs, two people who become closer to each other by getting through things together. Sometimes they annoy each other, but that's life, people are human and no one will be perfect all the time.

You're behind by about 60 years. The 50's are long gone, and ain't coming back. And there is no "together" when my wife pours salt water into my laptop keyboard because I forgot the goddamn anniversary. You know, to teach me to remember it next time. I just gotta make sure to copy everything to the cloud, and lock it with a fingerprint password.

And you're right. I sure don't want to support a person who thinks it's perfectly fine to destroy her husband's computer, along with the treasured memories and irreplaceable data stored on it.

way more likely she'd just get mad at you and make you sleep on the couch or not give you sex for a while. people don't usually do that until they've held in years of stuff and finally snap. or you cheat on them like that guy and japan whose wife put all his apple stuff in water. don't cheat. also is it really so hard to remember dates? I put them in my phone but eventually I just remember them, but then again I'm romantic and actually care about the women I'm with.

I do agree with you, the 50s are gone. but its more about relationships are a business transaction now. not about love.
if men spent more time being involved in the relationship that some do protecting themselves or preparing for stuff, the stuff might not even happen. like preparing for a flood instead of just patching the dang dam.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 3:44 am

Ok, I've had enough of this dark cynicism. I'm done here.

Please feel free to wallow in your dark world view. The only person you are hurting is yourself.

I'm off to enjoy the beautiful sunny day we have today. :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 4:42 am

hurtloam wrote:
Ok, I've had enough of this dark cynicism. I'm done here.

Please feel free to wallow in your dark world view. The only person you are hurting is yourself.

I'm off to enjoy the beautiful sunny day we have today. :D

Enjoy a non-volcanic day.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 7:43 am

Aspie1 wrote:
And there is no "together" when my wife pours salt water into my laptop keyboard because I forgot the goddamn anniversary. You know, to teach me to remember it next time. I just gotta make sure to copy everything to the cloud, and lock it with a fingerprint password.

Dude, you might consider challenging these worry thoughts. I almost think you may be having compulsive thoughts ... like, eg., "if I can prepare for everything that could happen, I won't get hurt." But that's a lie because you already are being hurt, by your own mind.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 9:46 am

I'm thinking maybe the guy's watching too many "reality shows" (which don't reflect real life, by the way). On "reality shows" women do put salt in laptops when a guy forgets an anniversary.

Most likely, it's more like what Sly said.

The 1950s aren't as different as people make it out it be. There's lots of superficial differences, and there was much "technology" back in the '50s--but I don't believe people have changed as much as we think they've changed.

I grew up in the 1960s. When I see kids today, I am reminded of kids I grew up with. Not much difference, really.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 10:05 am

androbot01 wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
And there is no "together" when my wife pours salt water into my laptop keyboard because I forgot the goddamn anniversary. You know, to teach me to remember it next time. I just gotta make sure to copy everything to the cloud, and lock it with a fingerprint password.

Dude, you might consider challenging these worry thoughts. I almost think you may be having compulsive thoughts ... like, eg., "if I can prepare for everything that could happen, I won't get hurt." But that's a lie because you already are being hurt, by your own mind.

I wonder if that is some form of OCD?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 10:06 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm thinking maybe the guy's watching too many "reality shows" (which don't reflect real life, by the way). On "reality shows" women do put salt in laptops when a guy forgets an anniversary.

Most likely, it's more like what Sly said.

The 1950s aren't as different as people make it out it be. There's lots of superficial differences, and there was much "technology" back in the '50s--but I don't believe people have changed as much as we think they've changed.

I grew up in the 1960s. When I see kids today, I am reminded of kids I grew up with. Not much difference, really.

TV shows is all about entertainment and drama so they will put dysfunctional stuff in them. I wouldn't even take them seriously. Things are always exaggerated on TV.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.