Sharia Law has no future neither does the west!

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 3:49 am

The Future belongs to China and there is nothing to stop China from having total control of everything not even terrorist organizations like ISIS their massive numbers will overtake anything like a tsunami no jihad will stop them they will take over your land destroy your religious beliefs and use your land for resources like copper!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 3:58 am

China is not affraid of terrorists and are quite used to quelling rebellions uprisings and terrorists attacks!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 4:01 am

Because of the birth restrictions China has an extremely aging population. They will need their army to take care of the elderly more than they need it to invade other places.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 4:19 am

trollcatman wrote:
Because of the birth restrictions China has an extremely aging population. They will need their army to take care of the elderly more than they need it to invade other places.

True but their birth restriction will be lifted in 2018 they are still a powerful country!

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 5:02 am

I don't think people in the West need to worry about some military invasion from China, they are just building their first airplane carrier from an old Soviet rustbucket. Although those Japanese Otaku's might be worried since they have about 1/10 the population of China so they will never be able to win any conventional war. They should be building nukes, they easily have the tech and the monies for it. I don't get their anti-nuke ideas, if I were hit by a nuke once I would want nukes myself to make sure it never happens again.

guzzle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 5:50 pm

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

27 Feb 2015, 6:00 pm

It is hard to bet on the long term stability of China, the more of its people that are lifted out of poverty the more they will demand freedom and democracy. Their economy has already slowed and there will be millions and millions of Chinese that have only lived in an ascendent China so once things stagnant their won't be this knee jerk belief in stability above all else.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:41 am

Jacoby wrote:
It is hard to bet on the long term stability of China, the more of its people that are lifted out of poverty the more they will demand freedom and democracy. Their economy has already slowed and there will be millions and millions of Chinese that have only lived in an ascendent China so once things stagnant their won't be this knee jerk belief in stability above all else.
I dunno about that China's GDP has surpassed that of USA's, people ignore that due to the fact most of the hate is targeted at the USA. Also realize the one child policy is going to be lifted in 2018. As for ISIS if China wanted to they could invade and take over all of Iraq and Syria with ease, not even Isis can stop China due to mass numbers and force! Guerilla tactics wont be enough they will keep coming and even those who use guerilla warfare will be over whelmed by their masses.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 4:03 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
As for ISIS if China wanted to it could invade and take over all of Iraq and Syria with ease, not even Isis can stop China due to mass numbers and force!

how on earth do you suppose they'd get over there in the first place. or anywhere not directly neighboring them worth invading? though improving, their overseas power projection is still weak compared to western countries.

China isn't getting its mitts on California in my lifetime (and i have quite a bit left to go) 8)

Gotta give them some credit though. they're a whole different beast then they were only a short while ago. they're graduating an ever increasing number of students every year, an impressive rise. though i do wonder of the quality of the education itself..

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 4:12 am

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 5:28 am

I really liked hearing the old Command & Conquer music btw, I played that game when I was a kid. And somehow Hell March sounds very much in line with current affairs :(

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 12:53 pm

They would have first to survive their own industrialisation.

The censorship also prevent China from dominating culture. Even though China is the first or second largest economy it's still far behind Japan when it come to cultural exportation. (The OP obviously know what I'm talking about.)

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 1:41 pm

^^^ They also have an unpronouncable language that does not even have an alphabet, only extremely inefficient symbols. It is also a tonal language, which makes no f*****g sense to anyone who is not raised with one.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 1:52 pm

trollcatman wrote:
^^^ They also have an unpronouncable language that does not even have an alphabet, only extremely inefficient symbols. It is also a tonal language, which makes no f*****g sense to anyone who is not raised with one.

Yeah good luck trying to get everyone to read/write in chinese....though Russian looks pretty damn confusing to, don't know if it is a 'tonal' language though.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:00 pm

chinese is for the most part logographic but it has some bits in it that hint towards a pronunciation.

Sweetleaf wrote:
Yeah good luck trying to get everyone to read/write in chinese....though Russian looks pretty damn confusing to, don't know if it is a 'tonal' language though.

No worries, Russian isn't tonal. Pretty much no Indo-European languages distinguish by tone, except possibly Punjabi in India/Pakistan.

Cyrillic looks intimidating (I had a classmate once that described it as "looking like all the buttons you don't use on a calculator") but I think it's a good fit for Russian, quite phonetic but with exceptions here and there. :)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:11 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

Russian is not a tonal language, but it is quite difficult for people who do not already speak a Slavic language. The Slavic languages have quite difficult grammar compared to English. Still, it is an Indo-European language as well so it is very distantly related to English. And they have an actual alphabet, unlike the Chinese, and the Cyrillic alphabet is somewhat similar to ours and the Greek alphabet. I think Russian sounds really pretty, and the Soviets made great patriotic music, better than most anthems. This here is from the Red Army Choir, it was later used for the Tetris tune: