Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

bigbossman9
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Mar 2015, 4:01 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Max, and it's great to chat with people like me! I was diagnosed when I was 4, but never knew I had it until I was 9. Now I am 11, and am about halfway through Grade 6. I just entered this about 15 minutes ago, and am anxious to meet new friends! I come from Ontario, in Canada. I am excited to talk with people who are just like me.

I play the piano, love the arts, and am currently practicing theater arts. I am an orange belt in karate as well.

Hope to hear from everybody soon! :D

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 4:42 pm

Hey Max welcome. :sunny:

Campbell1324
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Mar 2015, 9:18 pm

Hey Max. It's nice to see another new face. I just started 30 minutes ago around 9:45. Took me forever to get my post in order.

I've had high-functioning autism all my life, so I know how it feels to be strange (I mean, who hasn't felt they didn't fit in with this stuff in them?). I warn you I am an adult, but I'm far from grown up. I'm about 18 and still pretty much struggling with some things I had when I was a kid. I can help a lot if you start posting on some of the same stuff as I do, and I might see you around the forum.

What are some of your other interests? Mine include writing and music (I'm a pretty good drummer but not good at percussion)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 6:15 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

bigbossman9
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2015, 10:47 am

Note: This is a response to Campbell1234's post.

I also enjoy all different kinds of music. Calypso, rock, dubstep, you name it, I like it. My favorite artists include Skrillex, The Beatles and Bob Marley.

I am also a big fan of many different video games. I have Steam on my computer. I have downloaded 4 games. I play Team Fortress 2, and my best class is the Heavy, for it is easiest to use his weapons, and he has the highest health. I play a game some of you know, called I Am Bread. Many people would call it stupid, but I rather enjoy it.

I love watching videos on Youtube. My favorite Youtubers include JackSepticEye, Tobuscus, and PewDiePie.

THose are some of my interests. What about you?

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 11:13 am

Hiya Max and hiya Campbell, welcome - I'm on the arty side, music, poetry and Literature are my things.

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 11:19 am

Hi Max, welcome to Wrong Planet. :) I hope you enjoy yourself here. I have worked in the Arts, the theatre and music for years, so if you'd like to chat some time just send me a pm.

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 11:19 am

Hi Max, welcome to Wrong Planet. :) I hope you enjoy yourself here. I have worked in the Arts, the theatre and music for years, so if you'd like to chat some time just send me a pm.

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 1:56 pm

Hello bigbossman9. Welcome to Wrong Planet!! :)

As my username suggests, I am also interested in the arts. I am actually going to college for a BA in theatre that was recently ranked fifth in the US for theatre programs. My advice to you would be to never stop perfecting your craft, absorb as much information possible from your teachers, and figure out what your strengths are as a performer that could be marketable. If you have any other questions about the performing arts fell free to ask me them. :)

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

hi, max, welcome. you seem like quite a talented guy. i hope you enjoy doing everything you do. and , yay, beatles!