Chance of a Lifetime to secure an Amazing Wife

Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 4:18 am

Cascadians wrote:
OK Aspie men, here's your ultimate ship sailing in. An amazing, truly fantastic woman needs a USA husband and it does not matter if you are shy or awkward. She gets along with me. I'm an Aspie woman and we're friends. I'm posting this search description for her because she has been too busy to look for a man yet needs to find one as soon as possible.

Seeking Husband for Unique Fascinating Work Life

Wanted: Energetic disciplined man. Principled. Skilled. Adventurous.

For real, not a sham marriage but a working utilitarian partnership that will develop into true love.

Stunning brilliant woman, age 26, needs USA citizen husband to share an adventurous exciting life. "Meren" is beautiful, extraordinarily accomplished, ambitious, yet down to earth and practical. She has been too busy at University to meet a husband. She is becoming a vet in a specialty field that is new, cutting edge, full of pioneering decades ahead.

Meren has already written and published 4 books and been the subject of numerous newspaper and magazine articles and TV documentaries. Smart, quick, and ever learning and employing best methods in her work.

Meren is looking for an equally intelligent and vibrant man. Disciplined, organized, cheerful, enthusiastic, smart, honest. Must like animals, dogs and water.

Man must be able to commit to living together for 5 years; commit to a lot of paperwork; commit to vowing to support wife Meren for 10 years, and commit to moving with Meren wherever she needs to for 5 years.

Although this to start is a type of arranged marriage, one cannot help but to fall in love with Meren and therefore love will no doubt blossom and the man will end up desiring to remain married to Meren for life. This should be what in your heart you most yearn for.

Man will not actually need to support Meren financially as Meren will be earning her living working as a vet and giving workshops. Man must be employed and have good earnings of his own. Must be able to find employment nearly anywhere. Must enjoy work. Must love Nature and being outdoors, and enjoy sports.

Man must not smoke, drink, use drugs, gamble, do anything illegal, or in any way compromise his highest potential for living a full, rich and rewarding life.

Would be ideal if man is Finnish but if you fit all the other criteria please apply.

A pre-nuptial agreement will be forged to mutual satisfaction.

If you have longed to meet one of the most amazing persons on planet earth with whom to share fun, demanding, worthwhile and exciting time, this is your chance.

I don't think this is within forum rules as this is NOT a dating site nor do we allow potential scams. Please try to "sell" your daughter/friend somewhere else.