Fanatics Will Spend 40 Days Praying & Fasting

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 9:53 am

Then they sanctimoniously declare they are "closer to God" because they fasted and prayed. Then they dip into their Bible and start, once again, scolding people with it. So which is it, fasting and prayer or the Bible because if all you need is in the Bible and you are going to force people to listen to you recite it, all the while claiming it is the undisputed Word of God, why do you need to ever fast or pray? Everything you get is from the Bible. You have nothing else if that is your sole crutch.

Fasting is very difficult for people, especially kids, yet you see the fanatics exclaim, "WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU FASTED AND PRAYED FOR 40 DAYS???" See how it's all about abuse and suffering? They seem to know nothing else. If you haven't fasted and gone without food, you are somehow broken when it is they who are, in fact, quite broken in their thinking.

Why does spiritualism and abuse go hand in hand for some? I command they deprogram right this instant!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 2:42 pm

Well...they do that 40 day thing to get in touch with their syzgos (what you were talking about in the other thread).

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 3:18 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Well...they do that 40 day thing to get in touch with their syzgos (what you were talking about in the other thread).

I want to tell them there's no need to fast to do that unless they want to but it's not the only way to feel close to syzygos or God and it's not a good idea to go without nutrients and it certainly doesn't make you a better person just because you did it.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 5:12 pm

Well, Ana, as you may remember while I for one; have never gone 40 days with fasting; I did go precisely 40 days with almost no sleep; numbering 1 hour each night of very shallow sleep, for the first 35 of 40, with the aid of a powerful Alpha Blocker to make that even possible; and then absolutely no sleep during the last 5 of 50 days.

The world record for no sleep is 264 hours; precisely 11 days.

I didn't get the record; but 11 days might have been easier.

This happened, ironically, during the lent season of 2008.

Of course for me it is not something I want; it is
the last thing imaginable anyone will want;
and I'm sure you at least; can trust me on

that.

A cocktail of dysautonomia, where my heart
races to keep the blood going to my head in
a nervous system that no longer coordinates
the autonomic function of heart and blood
pressure, means every time my head hits the
bed I get faint; but before I pass out my heart
races to awake; a constant hell of heart and
blood pressure out of whack that sure is then.

Oh and then there is the Trigeminal Neuralgia,
type two style, where sleep is the ONLY ESCAPE
from novocaine less pain; with the pain in eye
and ear instead of teeth; and yes, that's bad
enough; but there is a total of 19 medically
diagnosed disorders, including Sjogren's
Syndrome, threatening loss of eyesight;
no more eye duct tears; like swimming
in salt water with eyes wide open it
feels; and yeah Fibromyalgia pain
all over; Spinal Stenosis; severe
degenerative arthritis in my
neck making any movement
in neck or not; severe pain
all the time, and I'm
running out of
space to
describe the rest;
bad stuff; but this
is the worst part;
EXCEPT; by far the
worst part is losing all
my emotions; becoming
totally disconnected with
the GOD of Nature through
senses too; including the sense
of Proprioception in navigating the
world without eyes and ears; OH MY
GOD I GO TO REAL HELL; WHERE ONE
IS ALMOST TOTALLY SEPARATED FROM
THE GOD OF NATURE; and aha! that is where
the realization comes to me that of course; Yes,
hell yes; GOD is the Interdependent relationship
of all that is; and when one becomes separated
from God like I do then; one lives in hell where the
experience of one second of time is a thousand years
of hell; all there is, is time in hell; In the heaven I live in
now, in the REAL KINGDOM OF HEAVEN of now; there is NO
perception of time; forevermorenow is wHere I am at for Now..:)

I suppose this is why some folks do the fasting thingy; to figure this
stuff out by looking within too; but hopefully one can figure it out with
the help of others, instead of fasting; and no one; no one needs to go without
sleep for 40 days; as if they do anything close to that; they will be praying every
day for death to escape that; and that is all; where death seems like life and death
is life for all practical purposes; to see divine purpose in death is truly life and the

PATH TO FEARLESSNESS as truly anxiety and fear in general ruin a human soul, heart
and potential for positive loving spirit expressed in connecting to other human beings and
the rest of
Nature
aka
GOD..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 5:19 pm

Sorry to read about your experiences sleeping, Aghogday. Can you sleep alright now? I cannot last one day without sleep or it really messes me up. I cannot even think straight if I miss a night's sleep. I used to when I had college classes because I procrastinated and waited until the last minute to study for exams. Gotta have my daily sleep.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 5:37 pm

It should be a choice. It shouldn't be something people are shamed into doing. If they are fasting only because the religion says so and not because the truly believe they will be closer to god, then it defeats the purpose.

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 5:50 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Sorry to read about your experiences sleeping, Aghogday. Can you sleep alright now? I cannot last one day without sleep or it really messes me up. I cannot even think straight if I miss a night's sleep. I used to when I had college classes because I procrastinated and waited until the last minute to study for exams. Gotta have my daily sleep.

Yes, I sleep okay now; perhaps not enough at less than 6 hours some days; but certainly far from the torture of that past.

I've always been a night owl; and I practically sleep my way through school groggy; as I rarely go to bed before 2 or 3 AM, as a night owl; listening to Pink Floyd's 'Dog' song and stuff like that. HeHe!.. amazing I graduate 11 out of a class of 381, 'asleep' and rarely studying; but getting my homework done, of course..:)

And if you haven't heard it; its kind of mystical sounding; 'cause the maker of some of the songs, Syd Barrett, expresses music out of the realm of the music science BOX, in meter and measure.

It's psychedelic without the drugs. And yes, he eventually goes too far off the edge of abstract; and falls to mental illness; but his Art remains forever as long as YouTube servers keep going.

And in respect to that; here is the song for you; if you haven't heard it; who needs fasting when ya Got Syd Barrett from Pink Floyd, in the hands of a Smart Phone and YouTube..;)

Music is amazing for altering levels of consciousness; I play with that all the time; with my favorite play tools; YouTube and smart phones, etc..; and Piano in the past..:)

And the music inspired by the psychedelic phase of humanity in the 60's and 70's; can be the best at that.

I'm not sure there are any more folks doing acid; when they write music like Pink Floyd; the Beatles; etc..:)

But yes, the music does live on in YouTube way; like the biggest music library imaginable to me when
I am in my youth; it's like candy in a store for me, now; and all ya can eat; I don't like candy, by the way..:)

But; OH God, do I love music, singing, and dance.

I always hated writing when I am young; can't
even do a paragraph of creativity.

Stuff changes; if one lives long enough
and beats the
challenges
that will
come in life....

And that's
good...

That's the
best.. in fact...:)

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 5:59 pm

aghogday wrote:
Yes, I sleep okay now; perhaps not enough at less than 6 hours some days; but certainly far from the torture of that past.

I've always been a night owl; and I practically sleep my way through school groggy; as I rarely go to bed before 2 or 3 AM, as a night owl; listening to Pink Floyd's 'Dog' song and stuff like that. HeHe!.. amazing I graduate 11 out of a class of 381, 'asleep' and rarely studying; but getting my homework done, of course..:)

And if you haven't heard it; its kind of mystical sounding; 'cause the maker of some of the songs, Syd Barrett, expresses music out of the realm of the music science BOX, in meter and measure.

It's psychedelic without the drugs. And yes, he eventually goes too far off the edge of abstract; and falls to mental illness; but his Art remains forever as long as YouTube servers keep going.

And in respect to that; here is the song for you; if you haven't heard it; who needs fasting when ya Got Syd Barrett from Pink Floyd, in the hands of a Smart Phone and YouTube..;)

Music is amazing for altering levels of consciousness; I play with that all the time; with my favorite play tools; YouTube and smart phones, etc..; and Piano in the past..:)

And the music inspired by the psychedelic phase of humanity in the 60's and 70's; can be the best at that.

I'm not sure there are any more folks doing acid; when they write music like Pink Floyd; the Beatles; etc..:)

But yes, the music does live on in YouTube way; like the biggest music library imaginable to me when
I am in my youth; it's like candy in a store for me, now; and all ya can eat; I don't like candy, by the way..:)

and beats the
challenges
that will
come in life....

And that's
good...

That's the

Pink Floyd's a favorite!
I'm definitely psychedelic without the drugs and have been described as such! I never needed a drug to feel different but sometimes I buzz on a little bit of wine. I've always felt drugs were overrated and if people could experience life the way I do, they wouldn't need drugs. Their brain would be a drug! Psychedelic without the drugs describes me to a T so it's no surprise I like PF so much.
Have you listened to Atomic Heart Mother and Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast. I really like Atomic Heart Mother. The song If is cool.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 6:30 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
aghogday wrote:

and beats the
challenges
that will
come in life....

And that's
good...

That's the

Pink Floyd's a favorite!
I'm definitely psychedelic without the drugs and have been described as such! I never needed a drug to feel different but sometimes I buzz on a little bit of wine. I've always felt drugs were overrated and if people could experience life the way I do, they wouldn't need drugs. Their brain would be a drug! Psychedelic without the drugs describes me to a T so it's no surprise I like PF so much.
Have you listened to Atomic Heart Mother and Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast. I really like Atomic Heart Mother. The song If is cool.

I will check those songs out. And haha! you are like me. Folks ask me if I am on drugs all my life;

As no one can possibly be that happy. And then they say whatever it is, DAM; I want what you are doing.

Maybe we are born that way;

But I do feel blessed;

As when I reach 47; I find out
how the other side lives.

But now folks say; what is it Cocaine, Molly,
LSD, or 'whatever'; how the hell can you
dance at full speed for 3 or 4 hours
and not even take a water break.

I tell 'em,

Practice is my secret..:)

Plus that 'Christos' Stuff;

When I attempt to
tell 'em the second
part, is when
I get the
WTF looks;
and ha! even
more suspicion
I am on 'something'.

That's what they
really
NEED to
FILL THEIR
HEART, SOUL
AND SPIRIT
TO OVERFLOW
STAGE, SPILLING
OUT EVERYWHERE
THEY GO..!..:)

And perhaps one
day; they too;
can have it
too!..:)

For me it takes practice;

but never the less;
it doesn't
cost
a
penny and
is worth more
than the weight
of the world on
human shoulders..:)

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 6:39 pm

Aghogday,

I used to laugh a lot, so much they thought I was on something but I wasn't, it was just how I am naturally. I've heard it so many times but not lately because I don't laugh that much at once. I outgrew it.
Yeah, lol, it could be that closeness to Christos and awareness of my syzygos whose present I have always felt, even when I was just learning to talk in my near infancy. I guess I have always had plenty of the energy and call myself an Energist.
One of my all time fave songs is Atomic Heart Mother Suite by Pink Floyd. It's ahead of it's time. Speaking of time, listen to it when you have plenty of it because it's 23:44 minutes long :lol: It''s worth it though.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 10:38 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Aghogday,

I used to laugh a lot, so much they thought I was on something but I wasn't, it was just how I am naturally. I've heard it so many times but not lately because I don't laugh that much at once. I outgrew it.
Yeah, lol, it could be that closeness to Christos and awareness of my syzygos whose present I have always felt, even when I was just learning to talk in my near infancy. I guess I have always had plenty of the energy and call myself an Energist.
One of my all time fave songs is Atomic Heart Mother Suite by Pink Floyd. It's ahead of it's time. Speaking of time, listen to it when you have plenty of it because it's 23:44 minutes long :lol: It''s worth it though.

I listened to the song Atomic Mother and it is definitely the kind of music I used to listen to at 2AM; in twilight state of mind, between wake and sleep; it's good for that..:)

Energy is good..:)