Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

CryosHypnoAeon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Aug 2015, 7:37 am

this last week I had a full movie in my head.
It was a dream, but it was a full movie.

the main character was Doc Brown , from
"Back to the Future "

did any of y'all have the same experience?

is it was a real full length movie .
and living every moment of it.

I don't know why it happened, maybe because I laid off the coffee and alcohol , but I experienced a real full length movie, in my head, in my mind, throughout the entire time I was sleeping during the night.

and I woke up feeling new, feeling refreshed, feeling like a new person.

the main character was Doc Brown , from the movie: Back to the Future.

the weird thing was it led me through some other movies, like the Terminator, a type of Star Wars scenario, some scenarios were Doc
Brown was on the bridge of the enterprise
TNG, some scenarios were Doc Brown was
dealimg with the Borg , some scenarios where
Doc Brown was dealing with the matters of the
Universe, kind of like in a Doctor Who fashion.
It was all integrated probably with every movie I've ever saw,
every thing I have ever seen was woven together into one movie

it was real. And this dream life lasted for an hour and a half. In dream time of course. But in reality I must have slept 5 or 6 hours in real time. :skull:

I don't think I have experienced this ever in my entire life. And I don't know why I
am experiencing this now.

But I feel like a real free spirit having had this vision.
if you can call it that, its just probably more like an intuition mixed with dreamtime.

everything is the same, but everything

if not, then you probably have not experienced what I have experienced.
do you know what I mean?

Zwapp
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Aug 2015, 12:54 pm

I had something similar, not as long, but it was long for a dream, i also travelled through earlier dreams I remembered, only from an observers perspective..

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 6:52 pm

Sounds awesome.

Have had vivid dramatic dreams. But not like that. And not third person dreams about characters in movies like that.

CryosHypnoAeon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Aug 2015, 10:45 pm

The more time goes on, I forget more.

funny how that works, the more time that passes the more I forget.

and I think it was a second person dream.
I was going through this whole dream with Doc Brown. he was showing me the way through the dream. it was really unbelievable.

I don't know why this is happening to me.
I am 38 years old. theoretically my brain should be too old to have this complex of a dream.
after 18 years of age a male brain loses brain cells at a rapid rate. and it declines until death.
I don't understand how my brain could be capable of this depth of dream.

maybe it's just life circumstances.
the stress of life forces the brain to dream.

a Chinese philosopher once thought whether he was a butterfly dreaming to be a man or a man dreaming to be a butterfly. I truly feel like that now. I understand what this man was saying.

I don't know what this means. It is beyond me.

I lived a full life, in one night time.
and I don't know what that means.

I mean, I have my own opinions about what that means in the real world where I live here.
in a real world, this is me and that is a dream, type of sense. but this is the first dream where I really lived the reality.

its funny how dreams makes total sense when you are dreaming them. the dream makes sense. it really does. similar to how your real life here in the so-called real world "makes sense."

I guess I needed to live that entire dream.
I think my mind is trying to make the order of what is going on here in the real world, in the which I live.

and honestly speaking, I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing.

I guess you could say I am lost out here, in deep space. the only thing to do, is to do nothing, and just watch and observe how this whole thing will play out.

I don't think I have a say in the matter anyways.

Soomander
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Aug 2015, 4:22 am

LSD is one hell of a drug :lol: . Jokes aside, no. I've never dreamt of a full length movie or any event similar but I have had recurring nightmares that get longer and longer each time I have them. Good thing I haven't had them in about five years! Sounds like hell to me tho. Were you lucid during the dream or did you feel like you were experiencing another dream?