Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2016, 11:38 pm

Drawyer wrote:
I definitely would care. And I can tell you that DoesItMatter only tried to help you. Can't you see that? If she really doesn't care of you she wouldn't reply in the first place. You know that.

Thanks drawyer, i was trying to explain what the things he could change if he wanted to be more liked, but he arent even reading my post anyway.
And DailyPoutine1, if people didnt "care" they wouldnt take their time to write anything to you. And dont go kill youself, if you are really serious about it then seek help please. If post on the internet can make you angry enough that you want to die, it might be best to take a break from it.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 11:50 pm

DoesItMatter wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
@DoesItMatter

Since your opinion on me is pretty tinted, I guess you wouldn't care if I went outside right now and jumped off the bridge thats 50 meters away from my appartment. Who would care anyways? I bet you can't name me people who would.

Wth no, i never told you to kill youself, where are you hearing all these things from my post?? 8O

Did you even read anything i wrote?? i cant believe even wasted time trying to explain anything to you when you arent even gonna read it

If you read the post you would see i was actually trying to help by pointing out the reasons why you most likely arent doing well with girls so you would know, but it sounds like you really dont want to change anything at all or listen to people anyway, so you can continue the constant selfpittying if thats what you want. Suit yourself. Im getting tired of this

I did read your posts. All I see in them is criticizing and bashing. Calling me a creepy, weird, you think this is helping me?

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Feb 2016, 12:07 am

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
DoesItMatter wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
@DoesItMatter

Since your opinion on me is pretty tinted, I guess you wouldn't care if I went outside right now and jumped off the bridge thats 50 meters away from my appartment. Who would care anyways? I bet you can't name me people who would.

Wth no, i never told you to kill youself, where are you hearing all these things from my post?? 8O

Did you even read anything i wrote?? i cant believe even wasted time trying to explain anything to you when you arent even gonna read it

If you read the post you would see i was actually trying to help by pointing out the reasons why you most likely arent doing well with girls so you would know, but it sounds like you really dont want to change anything at all or listen to people anyway, so you can continue the constant selfpittying if thats what you want. Suit yourself. Im getting tired of this

I did read your posts. All I see in them is criticizing and bashing. Calling me a creepy, weird, you think this is helping me?

You compleined about girls seeing you as a creep and weido, then i explained the things you do that might make it seem that way?? Like dont you want to hear what you can do better?

My posts might sound harsh, but that is because i HATE when people sugercoat things for me. If i do something wrong, i WANT people to tell me. If i do something rude, i want people to point out because i might not even know it was rude. I WANT people to tell me those things to i dont make the same mistakes. If i ask anybody for advice, i WANT them to be honest with me so i can to i can make better decisions, even if the truth might be harsh. If people didnt say these things, how could i change the things i do wrong if nobody told me it was wrong? But that might just be me thats wierd in that way, because i want people to be as honest with me as possible.

But i think its best if we stop it here, because obviously i dont want you to jump to death because you got angry with my post, and it seems like you would get angry by anything i say at this point.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 12:15 am

DailyPoutine1, Your interpretation towards her intended thoughts was subjective. I'll tell you more three hours later. I'm busy working now. I wish you see that we care of you.

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Feb 2016, 12:52 am

Drawyer wrote:
DailyPoutine1, Your interpretation towards her intended thoughts was subjective. I'll tell you more three hours later. I'm busy working now. I wish you see that we care of you.

I think he already has made up his mind about what he thinks of me, and it doesnt look like anything really will change the way he sees my posts.. But hope im not causing any trouble for you Drawyer, though

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 4:51 am

^ Don't worry, there's no way you're going to be the causer of anything negative, DoesItMatter! :) I'm not here to defend you (as I believe you have more than enough capability to do on your own) but here because he's my friend.

DailyPoutine, you said, "Theres that beautiful black haired girl in my class, everytime I see her I feel like wanking. I want her to strip for me and rub her p**** against my leg. :p."

---> I assume that your testosterone level is high. It's not your fault, you can be as horny as possible :) but sadly some girls, including myself, would get easily scared by horny men :|(unless they're their partners). I guess there may be biological and evolutionary explanation for this scare. No matter how good looking and successful the man is, it's there, it's inevitable and immediate disturbing feeling. And since there is big difference between being scared and hate I hope you don't dislike girls who are scared by high libido as they don't hate you.

I was concerned that you might come across as a scary man to some girls, which I don't want, which is also the main reason I'm typing here wishing to protect you from possible misunderstandings and wishing to inform you that mere expression of sexual urge can scare some girls away who are not mean or feminists, you know I'm far from a feminist myself.

I wish you don't hate me for having this uneasiness after knowing that it's not deliberated reaction and knowing that I'm only telling you this out of pure caring mind. Even if you get offended, I'll understand you I would feel sad though.

Mortemire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2016, 9:11 am

Sino wrote:
Mortemire wrote:
Awesome! You gonna make a move?

Missing the point.

Oh, I know, I just knew a lot of people were gonna criticize the chat so perhaps some support would lighten the mood, he's a teenager with raging hormones after all, I'm not going to point out the disgusting words he used because there is other people up to the task! :)

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Feb 2016, 4:14 pm

DailyPoutine1, I must say, almost every time you talk about the girls you know, you do seem to come off as quite extreme, especially your choice of wording. Would it be alright if we respectfully ask that you tone yourself down a bit? Obviously, you do seem quite horny, but I do hope you don't actually act out some of the stuff you talk about.

I do think girls may be more interested in you if you learned how to be more of a Gentleman in public. There is a website called http://www.artofmanliness.com that I think you could greatly benefit from. I know I benefit from it. It can teach you how to be a tolerable gentleman, and it teaches you more important stuff like chivalry and what it is to be a man( in a good way). It also talks a lot about manly men in history, survival, hunting/gathering, working out etc.

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Feb 2016, 7:12 pm

Mortemire wrote:
Oh, I know, I just knew a lot of people were gonna criticize the chat so perhaps some support would lighten the mood, he's a teenager with raging hormones after all, I'm not going to point out the disgusting words he used because there is other people up to the task! :)

There is support and then there is enabling, friend. If you find DailyPoutine's language offensive, why would you encourage him to act upon it? Why would you deliberately overlook such an important aspect of his post? Your intentions are well, but the execution was in poor taste.

DoesItMatter wrote:
My posts might sound harsh, but that is because i HATE when people sugercoat things for me. If i do something wrong, i WANT people to tell me. If i do something rude, i want people to point out because i might not even know it was rude. I WANT people to tell me those things to i dont make the same mistakes. If i ask anybody for advice, i WANT them to be honest with me so i can to i can make better decisions, even if the truth might be harsh. If people didnt say these things, how could i change the things i do wrong if nobody told me it was wrong? But that might just be me thats wierd in that way, because i want people to be as honest with me as possible.

My sentiment also applies to you, DoesItMatter. You must understand that not everyone is so durable; DailyPoutine has been on edge for roughly a year now, perhaps longer (a rudimentary search into his posting history would make that quite clear). Approaching him with a harder tone may result in wholly unintended consequences. That he hasn't posted here since is worrying. Of course he would misconstrue your words, of course he would select only what confirms his bias - he's been caving under his perception of the world for a long time now.

You mean well, but again: execution is in poor taste.

DailyPoutine, I still want to ask you. Does thinking like this make you happy? Assuming the worst of every person, glancing over your shoulder in constant fear that someone - anyone - might be cheating you? The paranoia, insecurity, thin bravado? Do you find it comforting? Is this who you want to be?

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 5:32 am

I try to warn him from someone who's been there, someone who's gone through the exact same thought process through adolescence, nearly as dark and sociopathic as his thoughts can be, if not more so, but I feel my efforts are futile.

I've had unhealthy obsessions with the opposite sex, and/or hateful attitudes towards life that led me down bad paths. My lowest point that I'm most ashamed of was actually last year, where for all my charisma, confidence and charm, I was aggressive, possessive, obsessive, socio-pathically uncaring, and my mental state was deteriorating throughout the school year.

Graduation made me feel proud of my achievements, but once the loneliness sunk in plus the fact all my old friends had abandoned me, I crashed and reached my lowest point in one of my more worse depressions of my life November/December.

And that's the GOOD news. It's good my mental state deterioted in a direction of hopelessness, rather than aggression or hate, aka developing sociopathic thoughts like criminals do.

I've recovered and now on a path to being a better person, like I always do when leaving depression states.

Without discrediting or devaluing the opinions of everyone else, I thought he would be at least slightly more likely to take the advice of those that have actually been there, more seriously, because then he'd know what he could be in for.

Like I try to remind him time and time again, under all his hateful attitude, there's a decent kid inside with a lot of potential, an intelligent kid with a lot of potential.

It would be disheartening to know me and other's couldn't help prevent someone from going down a path I nearly treaded.

Sino, I admire your approach to this and believe you're way of doing things is a good plan - I've just been relating my life to his own and warning him, you actually want him to question his thinking.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 9:41 pm

Dammit, I'm still the same, feels like I need more than what I usually do to relief this ache...

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Feb 2016, 3:27 pm

Great, i knew there was nothing to worry about and you would be just fine (:

BUT.. Dont ever try to use the "suicide" card ANYWHERE just to get out of trouble. Its not something to be kidding around with. Doing the "buhuuu you told me something i didnt like so i'm gonna say i will kill myself so you can feel guilty and bad!!" is actually disgusting. There ARE people that actually die and wasnt taken seriously because people just brushed it off as the attention seeking behavior you are doing. Its extremly manipulative and it wouldnt even surprise me if thats your way of trying to control people around you IRL. It seems like just a way to get out of the trouble you got youself into and trying to turn it around to pity party for youself.
Its actually kind of mocking the people who actually did die by killling themself and the people around them who deals with the pain after, but you might not be doing that part intentionally.
I hope you actually really think about this(and the other things said in the thread)and dont just do another ridiculous post about how everyone is evil while you refuse to listen, remember only NT's "like too dream in their cotton wool lies".

I hope you will bother trying to understand what this post mean and not start the "you hate me and want me to be tortured blahblah" crap, im actually serious about this. And if you ever got to a point were you actually was going to do it, it would be much harder for people to believe since they wouldnt know if it wasnt just another attempt on getting what you want. So dont cry wolf

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2016, 5:04 pm

DoesItMatter wrote:
it wouldnt even surprise me if thats your way of trying to control people around you IRL. It seems like just a way to get out of the trouble you got youself into and trying to turn it around to pity party for youself.
I don't get in trouble IRL. I don't talk to people. Thats a better way than yours.

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Feb 2016, 5:31 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
DoesItMatter wrote:
it wouldnt even surprise me if thats your way of trying to control people around you IRL. It seems like just a way to get out of the trouble you got youself into and trying to turn it around to pity party for youself.
I don't get in trouble IRL. I don't talk to people. Thats a better way than yours.

smh.. just.. do you really dont think ANY of the thing you said here was wrong? like nothing? If you really dont think so, you must have a extreme case of completly no empathy at all..

And "Thats a better way than yours." im not even sure exacly what you mean smh. Like, better to go around crying wolf about suicide? Better to not talk to anyone IRL and then make a huge deal out of it here, feeling all sorry for youself? Better than what? If you think your way really was "better", then what are you complainig about here? You would be just fine with being "condamned to an eternity of being lonely" then

I think you should think about your own quote "Because they like too dream in their cotton wool lies.", dont you think thats kind of.. ironic and rich coming from you?

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2016, 8:48 pm

DoesItMatter wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
DoesItMatter wrote:

smh.. just.. do you really dont think ANY of the thing you said here was wrong? like nothing? If you really dont think so, you must have a extreme case of completly no empathy at all..

I must have no empathy then.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2016, 9:18 pm

Ugh I need to do something about it but I don't have the skills to lure girls in bed like NT's do. I guess I'll just wait.