I really, really need to talk to someone right now.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 2:48 pm

I tried to call my grandmother after class like I usually do and she didn't answer the phone. I was really frustrated so I called again and again but she wouldn't answer. I called Mom and she won't answer either because she works all day and is never home. I messaged both of them on Facebook and nobdoy answered. I prayed to God. I prayed harder than I've ever prayed before. Still nothing. I'm completely alone and my grandmother might be dead and I won't know because nobody's talking to me. I don't have a car so I can't drive there. I'm having a panic attack and I have no idea what to do.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 3:17 pm

It's hard when you can't reach somebody on the phone, when my mom was sick with cancer, I called her everyday, once, she didn't pick up the phone, I was going crazy.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 5:02 pm

I hope everything turned out okay?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2017, 6:41 pm

People don't always hear their phones, or they turn them off when busy. That usually doesn't mean they are dead or trying to ignore you. Try again in a bit. If no answer then try tomorrow. Sometimes I'm too busy to deal with phone calls, texts or fb messages and it doesn't mean anything.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 7:49 pm

Turns out she was in cardiac rehab and she had to put her phone in a locker. Sorry. My mental health has not been the best, and I don't realize it sometimes until a little thing like this happens and I just break down.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 7:59 pm

If it happens again though and you have reason for concern, you can always request a welfare check.
(Police non-emergency number).