Well...

Michael Jackson is a free man, aquited on all counts

Your thoughts...

Therblig
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Jun 2005, 4:47 pm

I just saw that!

My favorite bit was on ABCNEWS. The newscaster says, "Well, there you have it folks; Michael Jackson has been proven guilty on all counts." Then his partner steps in and says, "Not guilty, you mean." "What I thought I said not guilty?"

It was priceless.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 4:48 pm

A local radio station played Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal immediately after the verdict. :lol: I think that sums it up. How many kids have to make accusations before a poattern is noticed?

Feste-Fenris
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 5:23 pm

He was found guilty of being a plastic-skinned lazy-eyed psycho...

That's close enough...

ElfMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 5:49 pm

Therblig wrote:
I just saw that!

My favorite bit was on ABCNEWS. The newscaster says, "Well, there you have it folks; Michael Jackson has been proven guilty on all counts." Then his partner steps in and says, "Not guilty, you mean." "What I thought I said not guilty?"

It was priceless.

That is FUNNY!! !

Elfman's daily 'poor me' message, brought to you by "It's All About Me" free to air frequency.
Thankyou for you subscription!

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 5:56 pm

Sean wrote:
How many kids have to make accusations before a poattern is noticed?

A lot of the people on Michael Jackson's side think the the kids' parents were after his money. That is probably why he was found not guilty.

I think that he did it. It's ridiculous that he's going free. I do have to ask, though, what kind of parent allows their child and Wacko Jacko to spend the night together?

ljbouchard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 6:19 pm

What kind of parent allows any 10/11/12 year old boy sleep with a 40 year old man?

I think MJ's lawyers would be right to advise him not to have any other children at Neverland however.

"Only when all those who surround you are different, do you truly belong."
---------------------------------------------------
Fred Tate Little Man Tate

ljbouchard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 6:29 pm

BTW,

After the case was handed to the jury, I looked at the evidence and it seems like the prosecutors had a flimsy case at best. All of their star witnesses were shown to be liars and fraudsters by the defese lawyers and the defense just seemed to have a stronger case.

The only charge I would have fought for a guilty verdict on would have been the supplying minors with alocohol charges. The jury though did not even see proof of that.

When you try someone as famous as MJ, you had better have your ducks in a row and be ready for anything because you can be sure that the lawyers they get will do anything to make sure their client walks. Looks like the Santa Barbara porsecutors made the same mistakes as the LA Prosecutors in the OJ trial.

"Only when all those who surround you are different, do you truly belong."
---------------------------------------------------
Fred Tate Little Man Tate

Ante
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 6:30 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Ante on 09 Nov 2005, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ed
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 8:00 pm

If any other 40-year-old slept with a boy, I'd assume sexual molestation. Michael Jackson, however, is so weird that you can't assume anything. I think he was innocent.

I also think his trial was so unfair it made me sick. The judge allowed (because of a California law that should be ruled unconstitutional) unproven allegations about past alleged behavior to be heard. You can't do that to a murderer, or any other criminal, just a suspected child molester. The judge consistently ruled against Jackson. This trial was a travesty, but sanity won out in the jury room.

He was charged by a DA who has been after him for years. A DA who is conducting a vendetta against someone should not be allowed anywhere near the case.

Allegations about Jackson have been rampant for years. It is not possible that the boy's mother was unaware of them. The fact that she allowed her child to sleep with him shows clearly that her intention from the beginning was to have her son be molested, and then sue Jackson for millions. If it happened, I bet the boy threw himself at Jackson, hoping (per his mother's instructions) that he would be molested.

Ghosthunter
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 8:45 pm

I have always thought a frameup. He is
at fault for his weaknesses of not being
around adults. They(the parents) are
guilty of setting him up by allowing their
kids to be in his space in the first place.

Guilty or Not! He sets himself up and this
was a inevitable situation. you don't
bribe people and expect them to take
bribes forever. Hmmmmmm?

Ghosthunter

pizzaboss
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 8:57 pm

I think he was quilty and should have gone to jail.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 10:10 pm

He strikes me as rather asexual or unsexual, if anything went on, it was probably the sort of fooling around teenage boys do, cos it seems like MJ is trapped in childhood. Maybe he'll grow up a bit now. I guess he's the Howard Hughes of this generation.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2005, 10:50 pm

I think he didn't do it. If you read/watch enough biographies on the "man", you'll quickly learn he seems to fear the idea of sex in general. Creepy personality doesn't always equal molester.

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2005, 1:32 am

I think the molestation claim was a setup, but not the alcohol claim. I mean, come on, "Jesus Juice"? You can't make that stuff up :lol:

Asparval
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2005, 10:47 am

In the UK he would have also been charged with grooming.

What ever you think about the other charges there is plenty of evidence for grooming (sharing a bed with children for example) and the evidence here comes from his own mouth.