Page 66 of 68 [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2024, 11:59 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2024, 11:33 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2024, 8:11 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 3:45 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 3:55 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2024, 2:57 am

:P :P :P

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2024, 8:16 am

ocean wrote:

:P :P :P

I remember hearing that thinking 'That's kind of petty, jungle's a subgenre of dnb'. Sad luck but great sample I guess as it's been put to work.

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2024, 12:55 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

i think you might like Ikarus...

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2024, 6:57 am

ocean wrote:
:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

i think you might like Ikarus...

Ooh! I'll raise you another down-tempo!

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2024, 8:31 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:

good ish, tech...she's got a powerful voice!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2024, 10:03 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 4:12 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 7:34 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2024, 8:11 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2024, 9:15 pm