What do you think about gays (or lesbians) in Politics?

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2022, 3:13 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
magz wrote:
I didn't follow the story closely enough but all these people, if gay, stay closeted and wouldn't confirm.
Kaczyńscy are right-wing. Uncloseted gays in Polish politics exist only on the Left.

So when he was invited with his "husband", did either himself or his "husband" decline the invitation?

I do not know if this is true, but I heard that Jarosław Kaczyński did not come to the swearing-in of Lech Wałęsa, and Lech Kaczyński probably did not come either because he did not like that Wałęsa insulted his twin brother, and they always stuck together

I am again confused. The man they alleged to be his husband, are you saying it was his twin brother? But in this case it wouldn't be very convincing would it, since nobody marries the brother. Why didn't they pick some other man?

No no, you got me wrong, president, then president-elect, Lech Wałęsa. invited to his swearing-in ceremony, the Kaczyński brothers, the invitation stated that Lech Kaczyński and his wife and Jarosław Kaczyński with his "husband" were invited, the latter was a ploy to Jarosław Kaczyński's alleged homosexual orientation, who had a partner whose identity is not officially known in Poland there are no same-sex marriages so far.
Lech Wałęsa wanted to ridicule Jarosław Kaczyński

a) So are you saying that when they wrote "Jaroslaw Kaczynski's husband" they didn't give his name?

When you said "he had a partner whose identity is not officially known"

b) Do you mean it is known unofficially (so they could name him) or do you think its not known period?

c) Do you think he actually had a partner, or only allegidly?

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2022, 6:58 am

QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
QFT wrote:
magz wrote:
I didn't follow the story closely enough but all these people, if gay, stay closeted and wouldn't confirm.
Kaczyńscy are right-wing. Uncloseted gays in Polish politics exist only on the Left.

So when he was invited with his "husband", did either himself or his "husband" decline the invitation?

I do not know if this is true, but I heard that Jarosław Kaczyński did not come to the swearing-in of Lech Wałęsa, and Lech Kaczyński probably did not come either because he did not like that Wałęsa insulted his twin brother, and they always stuck together

I am again confused. The man they alleged to be his husband, are you saying it was his twin brother? But in this case it wouldn't be very convincing would it, since nobody marries the brother. Why didn't they pick some other man?

No no, you got me wrong, president, then president-elect, Lech Wałęsa. invited to his swearing-in ceremony, the Kaczyński brothers, the invitation stated that Lech Kaczyński and his wife and Jarosław Kaczyński with his "husband" were invited, the latter was a ploy to Jarosław Kaczyński's alleged homosexual orientation, who had a partner whose identity is not officially known in Poland there are no same-sex marriages so far.
Lech Wałęsa wanted to ridicule Jarosław Kaczyński

a) So are you saying that when they wrote "Jaroslaw Kaczynski's husband" they didn't give his name?

When you said "he had a partner whose identity is not officially known"

b) Do you mean it is known unofficially (so they could name him) or do you think its not known period?

c) Do you think he actually had a partner, or only allegidly?

Mr. Kaczynski was seeing someone, but he never disclosed the name of his alleged partner