People have their "personality colors" or animal forms

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2024, 5:38 pm

My animal form is H. sapiens. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2024, 6:23 pm

When I create characters, I assign a colour to them as a shorthand for personality on a superficial level. I use it as a starting point. This tends to influence initial sketches of their clothing but I later branch out to using different colours. However, I'll still keep an item of their assigned colour on their design such as a red hair tye.

However, I don't have synesthesia or anything like that. I just like to use colour theory as a way to get started.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2024, 6:33 pm

I had a recurring dream that a bear was sitting at the end of my driveway guarding my house. According to native american beliefs that makes me a member of the bear clan

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2024, 7:12 pm

Aspinator wrote:
According to native american beliefs that makes me a member of the bear clan

Mexica? Creek? Wyandot?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2024, 5:12 am

Mine is patterns.

Non visual, non verbal "visceral pattern" that may run across my body or if I can feel electric signals in my brain -- but is sort of labeled as if they're archetypes, that it feels more like if numbers visual symbols have textile feelings, and if number tone dials are visual than auditory instead.

I cannot describe it.
I don't think the concept itself is so special.

And mine is just more difficult to translate into something that others will likely understand.
I wouldn't doubt that others will think I don't have it out of sheer lack of expression over it.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2024, 4:48 am

I don't apply colours to people or things at all, sorry. I just wanted to tell you that I read two Story Girl books as a teenager and I enjoyed them very much. :D

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2024, 1:26 pm

I have all the novels by L. M. Montgomery on my shelf, the Story Girl books including :D I didn't have "Anne's House of Dreams" (if that's the original title of it in English) one until quite recently but some time ago my mom found near the dumpster a set of books lying around and there were also some novels by Mrs. Montgomery among them :D