Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2022, 6:03 pm

Ladyboys from Thailand are my favourite.

Yeah, I get called a poof. I think there's a lot of people that like to bring me down in general anyway.

It's not gay, though. You can like TG people and identify as being straight.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2022, 7:09 pm

I like you too. WP needs more people like you.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2022, 1:51 pm

Me, too, but definitely more the to the transmasculine side. The guy I'm kinda seeing is trans.

Punkrockfan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Jan 2023, 2:20 pm

I agree. I like them too.

noabody
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Mar 2023, 8:26 pm

There's something I had to face as a trans-woman. Post-op, barring some overwhelming aspect of personality, the deficit would be insurmountable.

You have a body part that isn't male or female and it's confusing to anyone other than another trans-woman.

Gender dysphoria doesn't really give you the option though. Much happier without that thing, even if I don't have a clue what to do with this one.

Twolf
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 May 2023, 7:59 pm

PeterHoping44 wrote:

Yeah, I get called a poof. I think there's a lot of people that like to bring me down in general anyway.

TG people are a huge demographic. If you mean specifically trans women - They are women.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2023, 8:59 pm

Twolf wrote:
PeterHoping44 wrote:

TG people are a huge demographic. If you mean specifically trans women - They are women.

Ladyboys have a somewhat different and unique cultural identity. They're a good example of a third gender.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jutty1224
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2023, 2:43 pm

I though I would post a comment here rather than starting a new post.

Do you think it's common for those of us who are Aspies as well as others who are neuro divergent to be either interested, fascinated, obsessed with or intrigued by people who are gender divergent? Do you have some sort of desire to be more like them?

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 6:34 pm

My sister is trans :)

I'm nonbinary, but since I'm not doing gender transition-y things like HRT or surgery, I don't really consider myself trans.

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD

GreenVelvetWorm
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 May 2023, 9:41 pm

Do you mean that you enjoy the company of trans people or that you have a fetish?

Rolling on after the cut in
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Dec 2023, 5:42 pm

Jutty1224,
I definitely am attracted to various forms of gender divergence as well as some aspects of sexual divergence. At times when I was younger I thought I wanted to be non binary or trans. And in some aspects still do. Though I feel more stable being male. Any time I put on a dress or makeup I felt strange and it didn't work well. I also didn't know what I was doing lol

Androgyny was always something I was attracted to. Bluring the lines and the non conformity about it. I think that might also just be a personality thing with me though. I enjoy difference. I lean more attraction toward femininity though I also dated someone years ago and she was rather masculine in body stature and at times wondered about her own gender.

The weird part for me and,my attraction is while I respect peoples ability to transition, I think I'm more attracted to people who have not physically transitioned, I kind of like the unaligignment in a sense. Idk if that's kind of weird or not. And no I'm not against people physically transitioning through surgery at all. I just like the nonconformaty i guess. Maybe it's because I feel less vaunerable because I mentally can't conform. Maybe it's a survival thing for me. I'm not sure. I went to college for english/theater not psychology lol. What do you all think? How do you feel about it?

katebrownell86
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Apr 2024, 3:42 am

The term "ladyboy" is considered outdated and can be disrespectful. It's better to use the term "transgender woman" if they identify that way. Sexual attraction to transgender women is not gay, but straight. However, it's important to be respectful of their identity and avoid using stereotypes or derogatory terms.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2024, 12:36 pm

katebrownell86 wrote:
The term "ladyboy" is considered outdated and can be disrespectful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey

It sure reads like synonymizing them with transgender women is a bit of an oversimplification.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う