Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

The Shrewd Snake
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2023, 6:23 am

My name is Tristen Weber. I have Aspergers Syndrome and I was suggested by my mother to find a forum where I could make friends with people like me. I'm a 26 year old man who gave the old college try with NTs multiple times but it didn't work out. Without acting too awkward, would anyone who reads care to hear me give a quick rundown on my life story and interests?

Campingbare
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Oct 2023, 10:01 am

I'm sure we have several readers here. Give it a go. And welcome. I'm relatively new here myself. Not very new in the general sense, since I am 65. I have only known I was Aspie since I was 64 - less than a year. Somehow I trudged through all those years anyway.

Meyer-Briggs: INTP Comorbidities: Narcolepsy, NPD, Alexithemia, Dyspraxia, Prosopagnosia, Anomia, IBS
........................If God meant for us to go around naked, we'd have been born that way........................

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2023, 10:23 am

Welcome to WP!

I'll pass on the life history, however. I'm content with knowing mine.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2023, 4:10 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

softlyspeaks41
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2023, 12:59 am

Hello and welcome. Fire away on the life journey if you still wish. I see some ppl don't care to hear it..to me that's kinda selfish. So pay no mind to them.

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2023, 7:20 am

welcome!! !

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2023, 10:51 am

The Shrewd Snake, give us your life story. I have Asperger's syndrome (or Aspie for short). I am almost 3 times your age and my mind keeps growing and growing and growing. Believe in your unique skill set and trust your knowledge. Try as much as possible to avoid addictive drugs and rely instead on your unique special abilities.