Page 31 of 33 [ 519 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 2:29 pm

Yeah I'll have to call the doctor tomorrow if it's not gone. I was ok until yesterday when I saw a picture of my dad and it's just sent my head west.

It's something I never thought would ever happen to me and I've thought about him every day of my life and I think its all became too much for me. That's what's triggered it

The pain isn't really in my chest though it's all around my torso like a tight belt. It's excruciating

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 2:48 pm

It's defo muscular because when I stretch right out like a cat it makes it easier

Definitely need to look into getting a new mattress though

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 3:39 pm

Usually, I'd straight up abuse myself. By that, I meant neglect. Just to spite whatever my body is whining.

Maximum entertainment and head content.

One or the other?? No!!

It was a fricking tug of war in my damn head to a point that I either had to ignore one or the other; or ignore both and do nothing or just continue whatever the heck I was doing or whichever was easier as a passive placeholder decision.

Now?
Hmmm...

A real pros and cons processing.
That the internal in-fighting doesn't give me a literal headache or become helpless passive over indecision.
No more feeling torn into different directions.

I choose one or the other. My choice. No excuses.
No more, no less. :D

No wonder those people are so stupid unsympathetic. :twisted:
They don't experience the former. "Power it through", "your choice your responsibility!", "Just do it~". :roll: "Discipline, routine, will power"! ! Ugh.

None of them says to quieten one's head. Or do not have an emotional wick that's always dosed with gasoline.

NONE of them tells that internal prerequisites. :roll: "Out grow"? "Become mature"? HAH!

The F***heck do they know??? :P :P :P :roll:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 5:12 pm

babybird wrote:
I'm chilling out now. Ribs are starting to relax.

Spoke to my T and he's made a more sooner appointment for me to see him

Hes just told me to do what ever I've gotta do to get me through the next few days. So I am

I actually feel like I've been hit by a bus

Yup....i get this too.. usually call off any activities that day.. regardless of their level of importance.. Health , must absolutely take first place .. And If you cannot make your body behave, a visit to a regular doc , might be important.
Even if gets to the point of visiting an ER at a hospital. Have learned over the years to hold back a few emergencies pain killers for a urgent use situation....And am getting focus on my diet and nutrition, to help keep the inflammation levels down . That usually are responsible for these cruddy health situations. So ended up studying , anti inflammitory type med& supplements .. To try to get control of disruptive body feelings .. And it becomes a long term exercise / study to
get a better handle on things , pain and suffering wise. Combinig use of quality supp,ements with good nutrition and meds if necessary . but Always checking for any potential bad interactions . Cause I do not wish to make issues any worse. 8O .. And "harder yet " to do it when you do not feel well. :( 8O ... You gotta figure, if they have documented Aspies as having extra neural fibers throughout their brains..! Your gonna have stronger responses throughout your nervous system. :roll: ..And important to know ! you cannot judge your ownselfs health, by the same standards NTs use!.... 8O :(

where ever you go ,there you are

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Apr 2024, 9:41 pm

I think I figured out what's going on with me mentally right now. This kinda reminds me of when I start taking Prednisone for a while. I've been off & on that for like 5 years due to sinus allergies & skin issues that flare up when I stop. When I start I get kinda weirder for a couple weeks & then the mental effects wear off. I've been off that for like a year/year & a half now though. However I started taking a new supplement a few weeks ago COQ10/Coenzyme Q10 for various physical issues some claim it could help with & some also say it might could help with some mental stuff as well. My new weirdness would probably wear off soon after I get more used to this supplement. In the meantime I'll try to put this to some use & try to be a tad more active.

It might be best for me to stay off the forum for a few days or couple weeks till I'm feeling my normal. My schedule is a bit more screwed up than usuale ATM. Cass had an appointment yesterday & we need to do Walmart shopping tomorrow morning. I haven't felt like reading posts yesterday or today due to being tired. Plus it's been hot in our bedroom so I rather not use my desktop & posting on my phone is a pain for longer posts. I should be fine :D

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 9:44 pm

nick007 wrote:
I think I figured out what's going on with me mentally right now. This kinda reminds me of when I start taking Prednisone for a while. I've been off & on that for like 5 years due to sinus allergies & skin issues that flare up when I stop. When I start I get kinda weirder for a couple weeks & then the mental effects wear off. I've been off that for like a year/year & a half now though. However I started taking a new supplement a few weeks ago COQ10/Coenzyme Q10 for various physical issues some claim it could help with & some also say it might could help with some mental stuff as well. My new weirdness would probably wear off soon after I get more used to this supplement. In the meantime I'll try to put this to some use & try to be a tad more active.

It might be best for me to stay off the forum for a few days or couple weeks till I'm feeling my normal. My schedule is a bit more screwed up than usuale ATM. Cass had an appointment yesterday & we need to do Walmart shopping tomorrow morning. I haven't felt like reading posts yesterday or today due to being tired. Plus it's been hot in our bedroom so I rather not use my desktop & posting on my phone is a pain for longer posts. I should be fine :D

Be careful with Prednisone.

Incidentally, I read an article about steroid induced psychosis with that particular drug, just yesterday.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm

Have you talked to your doctor about it? I don’t know anything about the supplement, but prednisone affects me in a very negative way, so I can relate to that.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 1:43 am

Jakki wrote:
babybird wrote:
I'm chilling out now. Ribs are starting to relax.

Spoke to my T and he's made a more sooner appointment for me to see him

Hes just told me to do what ever I've gotta do to get me through the next few days. So I am

I actually feel like I've been hit by a bus

Yup....i get this too.. usually call off any activities that day.. regardless of their level of importance.. Health , must absolutely take first place .. And If you cannot make your body behave, a visit to a regular doc , might be important.
Even if gets to the point of visiting an ER at a hospital. Have learned over the years to hold back a few emergencies pain killers for a urgent use situation....And am getting focus on my diet and nutrition, to help keep the inflammation levels down . That usually are responsible for these cruddy health situations. So ended up studying , anti inflammitory type med& supplements .. To try to get control of disruptive body feelings .. And it becomes a long term exercise / study to
get a better handle on things , pain and suffering wise. Combinig use of quality supp,ements with good nutrition and meds if necessary . but Always checking for any potential bad interactions . Cause I do not wish to make issues any worse. 8O .. And "harder yet " to do it when you do not feel well. :( 8O ... You gotta figure, if they have documented Aspies as having extra neural fibers throughout their brains..! Your gonna have stronger responses throughout your nervous system. :roll: ..And important to know ! you cannot judge your ownselfs health, by the same standards NTs use!.... 8O :(

I think what's happened is is that I've pulled my back out and then I've had anxiety and the pain from my back has felt as though it's radiating all around my ribs as well and I've just pinned the pain on anxiety when in fact it's my back. I'll see how I get on with it today anyway

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 5:10 am

Goid Luck with your "Today". however it turns out ...either way it sounds as if your body has gone thru something..
So allow yourself to ? maybe take it easy today.People are writing on utube about ,Something called Monotropism.
( kinda like the easy ability to absolutely focus on stuff,( perserverations ) . Well this probably has its ups and downs.And i have to wonder if that applies to all types of stuff. ( Good or Bad?). [ extra brain wiring, extra focus].?
So guess pain get extra neural perceptions too ? . So that old saying "be kind to yourself"'might be pretty revolent ..
Know people that , have thrown out a rib just coughing. And was feeling bad and hurting physically , and you get to have a " Not very Good Combination." And , maybe cause I have made it into alittle older age, have discovered, using chiropractors to help get "out of aligned parts" of my bones ,back into a place, where they might heal faster. Late Husbands Dad..Was a Osteopathic doctor {MD and DC training} , And got to be very old., Recommended , a certain type of Chiropractic called "AK" (applied Kineseology) . Basically it is the old hands on method of making bone adjustments by hand. Instead of by tools of any type.It is much gentiler..I feel . And when they can get you out of pain quicker.
Your immune system works much better THESE are just my experiences over the course of a lifetime.,
And better spinal alignment . I like Osteopathic Doctors over just MDs ( extra training) & most important , not all MDs
Chiropractors, or even Osteopaths are created equal. Important to be a Savey shopper when it comes to healthcare .
i have been known to drop any of these tyoes of Doctors even after just one visit,And this includes Psyche docs too. :ninja: Have best day you can , when or if you get a chance to read this. :mrgreen:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 9:26 am

Would I miss my emotionality, pre-pill self?

**** No.
Those years are filled with helpless frustration, bordering self loathing, and all the stupid accusations all around the notions of self control and maturity.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Apr 2024, 6:46 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Be careful with Prednisone.

Incidentally, I read an article about steroid induced psychosis with that particular drug, just yesterday.
I read about that before but didn't really look into it. I haven't had psychosis since my early 20s except maybe for delusions. For the last few years I've been on the antipsychotic Seroquel to prevent meltdowns & it has been helping that a bit so maybe it also helped prevent Prednisone psychosis.

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Have you talked to your doctor about it? I don’t know anything about the supplement, but prednisone affects me in a very negative way, so I can relate to that.
The mental effects of Prednisone wear off for me after a couple or few weeks of being on it. The long-term effects for me are physical things like upper body fat & also building up a tolerance where it quits helping but I have a rebound effect of things flaring up when tapering off.

I haven't talked to my doc about the supplement yet. I haven't seen him in a couple months but I have a routine appointment scheduled next month though. My mom has been on that supplement before but me & her respond very differently to some meds. I tried googling but didn't really find anything like I'm experiencing. I guess I might be having a very weird reaction. If I get worse again I'll do a walk-in appointment with any doc I can get.

I reduced the supplement from twice a day to once a day & I felt a bit more normal yesterday & today. I also feel like I could be a tad more functional if I had a reason to be than I have been for a while but perhaps stress is making me restless & I'm tired of boredom. I didn't buy a single snack when shopping today except for soda. Usually I'll tell myself that I cant really afford to get chips or icecream or something but then I'll get a snack anyway & pig out when I get home. I still don't feel like posting or reading though.

I do really appreciate you guys concern :D

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 11:42 pm

On gaining this form of alexithymia, I wonder if going emotional expression is truly beneficial.

Pre-pill self got no real benefit from it. It's a life long huge problem next to my chronic upper respiratory nuisances.

So how about post-pill self?
So far, crying gave me more headaches and tension than a lift or an aide. It's easier to cry than before -- yet, so far; as far as I get to feel onto anyone's stories, it doesn't inspire me.

I hadn't experimented with other emotions and sensations much yet.

Tried true nothing; it just had to make me more diligent to reach it.
But what is the point of feeling safe and assured, when the need for feeling safe and assured no longer exists, and then to a degree, no longer beneficial to feel it?

Heck, I even forgot rage and anger. :lol: My hate is still there, just subtle yet a still active force in my processes.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:26 am

All these situations...etc.. literally sounds as if the human body ,is crying out for healing ....but figuring out , how or even what to do to heal, to eat, to massage , to adjust, to let go off, to try to use supplements for , Whatever it takes to heal . Complicated as it may seem , All living things ,even in xcience seem to lean strongly to homeostasis.. ...And usually people might be drawn towards whatever that healing maybe? ( within reason) would hope .
For instance , Seems i read somewhere long ago about little very small children out in the play areas, sometimes actually eating "dirt " ,left to their own designs .So , obviously they got upset and commissioned a study . It was atrocious , "imagine your baby eating dirt ." ugh..! Yup...yup.. well turns out the dirt had some very vital key mineral the kid was lacking in their daily diet. ??. Who woulda thought it .But kids dont know better they just do whats right for what they body needed.Or felt it needed . Not having the ability for figure out other concepts yet.
People forget this is a reality that this has been around for eons before, mammals prolly even understood speech..?
Even the tribes if Indians without modern medicine and Laboratories, had methods of treating things based on intuition.
/intuition,But nobody thinks that way anymore . :roll: ...You get a emotionally bad day, go out and get a big serving of your favourite food , have a good cry and a good rest , And drink lotsa water, to replace tears .Maybe feel better,or at least calmer . But , we are in a modern society, that version of common sense is outdated now.? ( maybe)
And as hard as it is , a persons own hate, will not serve their own health ,well, in the long run... But practicing stuff that will give you some kind of healing..will most likely serve you. much better ..Especially as you age.
Not talking about being embittered or grumpy ,or even putting blame where blame is due . But your own bodies tendency towards homeostasis. And as you "age" things start to break down or go downhill on you . " Stress is the big killer,and even can promote inflammation responses . Older bodies do not do well under these conditions, Snd if you gotta live with what you got( brung) to this life( fight) ? You better think about how to heal stuff. Be it meditation, or watching a Sunset ..you best pay attn to things that heal. Even if the other stuff is big stuff.
[ Just my opinion of how to get down the road of life,even if just a few more miles]

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 6:37 am

Part of me doesn't wanna get better because I'll miss my shrink but the fact is is that I am getting better so it's time soon to part company

This is what I'm gonna talk about next week when I see him

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 6:52 am

babybird wrote:
Part of me doesn't wanna get better because I'll miss my shrink but the fact is is that I am getting better so it's time soon to part company

This is what I'm gonna talk about next week when I see him

I am glad to hear that you are getting better, BB. :wtg:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 7:36 am

I have enough empathy and social imagination to know how to reciprocate.

I just refuse to. I don't impulsively do so.
The worst reason is that I'd be too overwhelmed to try and reciprocate, and I hate that more than choosing not to reciprocate out of sheer egocentry.

To reflexively do so is naive, open to exploitation.
And ego says it's awkward cringe shite lol.

An emotionally and socially competent person will know how and when to give empathy or not, if this person is wanting an enabler or is reaching out and wanting something human.

But not everyone has that. Not even NTs -- evidently, it's not really a common trait.