Page 23 of 33 [ 516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 33  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2024, 10:15 pm

Thanks.... :D ..Sorry that you do,,, :roll: ..... :(
Its a part of life education, I could have SERIOUSLY done Without !

where ever you go ,there you are

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 12:02 am

Jakki wrote:
Thanks.... :D ..Sorry that you do,,, :roll: ..... :(
Its a part of life education, I could have SERIOUSLY done Without !

No one wants it.

Unless they're blessed with a particular kind of EQ giftedness who can just choose their emotions and how to react to it (yes, you heard that right) -- and without the subtle denial, without the overwhelm and internal conflict that made one prone to manipulation or living a passive life.
And the luck of never having to deal with metabolic issues, but that's just one factor.

And it can be worse -- like taking all said life lessons wrong.
I get mine wrong due to a mix of language processing issues, internal stimuli distractions/emotional dysregulation, and the seemingly 'backwards' comprehension processes that outside sources made unreliable to learn from.

So I took birth control pills.
Basically this is day 1;

I don't know. The effect is so subtle.
My head feels less dragging, less friction, less inertia and my internal head thing no longer "needing" conflict or negotiation.

Still no motivation.
At least I have more control over my choices now instead of procrastinating.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 3:15 am

I can understand this last one as well ? And it makes evrytjing , so much less ?easier? , as you age and time of life
" the change" the big M , gets to weigh in on your brain . Yes still using Natural , "bio identical" stuff, to help ease that stuff too. Not goid on any supplementation for most of my life . Untill realizing how much different things seem , When using them daily . And nobody around seems to suggest this stuff , it seems ? :roll:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 8:51 am

I am often hyper aware of my environment in places where people gather in any form. As if I sense that people are a threat, even when they aren't and don't even appear to be a threat.

I guess maybe that is social anxiety?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 11:26 am

Having a hot shower whist high should be mandatory

Best therapy ever

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 8:30 pm

hot Epsom salt baths , too while indulging in your choice of Medicamonts...1 cup epsom salt to a tub .
or if feeling ill same amount of baking soda ..To a bath.. but not together at same bath, please .baking soda works like a real detox on your body . 20 min.s as hot as you can without burning ..

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 8:35 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
I am often hyper aware of my environment in places where people gather in any form. As if I sense that people are a threat, even when they aren't and don't even appear to be a threat.

Used to get that alot .. still hyper aware .... figured it came from early PTSD stuff in early life . Possibly in Childhood .
Maybe Social anxiety ,, ??. as a result ? :(

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 7:23 am

Jakki wrote:
hot Epsom salt baths , too while indulging in your choice of Medicamonts...1 cup epsom salt to a tub .
or if feeling ill same amount of baking soda ..To a bath.. but not together at same bath, please .baking soda works like a real detox on your body . 20 min.s as hot as you can without burning ..

Wow that sounds wonderful

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 7:55 am

Jakki wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Used to get that alot .. still hyper aware .... figured it came from early PTSD stuff in early life . Possibly in Childhood .it's

I'm always on high alert too. It is ptsd with me. I can't regulate it though. I notice things that I don't really need to and it's like I'm ready for a fight constantly because I think that everyone wants to fight me. I'm aware that I'm completely delusional but that doesn't make it any easier. It is so exhausting.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 8:26 am

babybird wrote:
Jakki wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Used to get that alot .. still hyper aware .... figured it came from early PTSD stuff in early life . Possibly in Childhood .it's

I'm always on high alert too. It is ptsd with me. I can't regulate it though. I notice things that I don't really need to and it's like I'm ready for a fight constantly because I think that everyone wants to fight me. I'm aware that I'm completely delusional but that doesn't make it any easier. It is so exhausting.

Yeah, I also realise it is me and not other people who are the issue with this, but it doesn't make it any easier.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 8:26 am

Jakki wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Used to get that alot .. still hyper aware .... figured it came from early PTSD stuff in early life . Possibly in Childhood .

Thank you for this post, Jakki. It is nice to feel like somebody or some people relate. :)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 11:47 am

I'm like a meerkat on sentry duty

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 1:39 pm

I hate it when my head doesn't feel like my own.

All my thoughts feel amplified

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 7:53 pm

Your very welcome .. :D .....So years back when it was over the top ... had to do much Soul searching .
This Ain't much , but I came up with a Saying on my own ..After years of tberapy .... :roll:
The say is my own quote,about my ,over ?, reactions to stuff ( ptsd) etc. , I wrote on a paper and stuck it on my refrigerator ..years later had to put it on the back of my own front door .
" It is Merely the Appearance of Hostility,in a Otherwise Peaceful Environment. "

~~~~Actually Needed to Stamp it on the inside of my Eyelids~~~~ 8O

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2024, 11:17 am

Jakki wrote:

I couldn't get the water hot enough yesterday :lol:

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2024, 12:21 pm

I'm a bit on edge today and I've just realised why.

The pharmacy didn't have enough mirtazapine for my prescription so I've had to tweak my dose until I can get it

I hope it's not one of the drugs that are on the shortage list