Page 9 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 9:01 pm

ended up having to commute a major distance to the local veterans administration ER to get my bugs debugged.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 11:19 am

Hope you're ok man

The pain is kind of going now. It's really concerning though because I don't know what I've done to myself to have this pain. Last night and the night before I seriously though I'd broken a rib or something because it was so hard to breathe through the pain. I was getting half a breath and it hurt so much to get past that. I swear I can't remember having pain like that before

I was worried that I'd blacked out or something and done something during that lost time

Anyway it feels a lot better today although it still feels really bruised but at least I can breathe. Phew

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm

^^gosh I hope the pain leaves you, I hadda deal with major pain on multiple occasions, none of which gave me any warning ahead of time, I thought the pain would never leave me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 11:55 pm

It's all-systems-go with me. I don't really have any complaints.

I should be booking a colonoscopy but I can't be assed. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 12:01 am

the doxycycline and prednisone/Albuterol reduced but did not eliminate my symptoms. :| I hafta give it two weeks before asking for more.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 12:02 am

Breathing issues?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 12:05 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Breathing issues?

was drowning in foul tasting thick mucus [now merely coughing up normal thin mucus] and was hacking for two hours upon waking and two hours before bed-time, now with merely nagging cough. was wheezing and struggling to inhale, and each deep inhalation would double me over in paroxysms of violent coughing, now I can breathe easier as long as I remember the Albuterol. but if this is what old age is about, I hope to be left out of it. the Missouri air is unfriendly to my lungs.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 1:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^gosh I hope the pain leaves you, I hadda deal with major pain on multiple occasions, none of which gave me any warning ahead of time, I thought the pain would never leave me.

That's how I am now. I keep thinking it will ease off and it does but not for long. I can't get any comfort from it at all. Might have to have some painkillers today because believe it or not I've not tried that option yet.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 1:13 am

I think I know what I've done. It must have been when I was up my ladder the other day and I nearly fell off it backwards and I've not been holding on to anything and I've straightened up just by pulling myself back using my stomach muscles and I think I might have strained myself.

That's the only thing I can think it can be. It literally feels like I've been kicked in the stomach but it's all around my back and ribs as well.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 3:59 pm

I've actually burnt my face today. I'm like f*****g calamity Jane this week.

Not sure how I've done it but I'm suspecting that I hadn't rinsed cleaning stuff out of the bath properly. I look like a flipping lobster.

I think it's calming down now but I've had to keep dabbing it with water and putting sudocrem on it to keep it cool

Note to self: rinse bath properly after cleaning it

On the upside my aching muscles are a lot better

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 9:57 pm

sounds like what I have, diminished proprioception [knowing where my body boundaries are at to avoid colliding with stuff in my environment] and the resultant bruises and strained muscles.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 1:58 am

Swimming is supposed to be a good form of exercise but I just don't like it

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 2:00 am

auntblabby wrote:
sounds like what I have, diminished proprioception [knowing where my body boundaries are at to avoid colliding with stuff in my environment] and the resultant bruises and strained muscles.

Yeah I've always been the same. I think its because I'm at a 100 miles an hour doing things and multi-tasking.

I swear if I could wash the dishes whilst at the same time up a ladder I would

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2024, 3:16 am

I won't be having onion chutney again that's for sure

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Apr 2024, 3:45 am

Is it possible for a human to become cold blooded in a biological sense where their bodies don't regulate temperature :?:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2024, 8:24 am

Don't know what is up with me today. I took an antihistamine before I went to sleep last night because I was getting sneezy from something. Woke up this morning just feeling dead tired. Couldn't walk the dogs properly because I've got no energy at all. Coffee didn't wake me up. Went straight back to sleep after 2 coffees. Could have slept all day if I hadn't had stuff to do but moving around just feels horrible. I'd go back to sleep now if I didn't have to go and get the kid from school. Feel like a zombie. No other symptoms, but something isn't right and I don't care for it.