Broken nose effects attractivness

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 12:34 pm

Apologies in advance but this is another jamesy physical appearance thread.

Can a broken nose have a big impact on youtr attractiveness? My nose has been fractured many times in my life resulting in it being bent in shape with a bump on the bridge.

I have always wondered if I would be more attractive if it was never broken :? To make matters worse I also have a lazy eye

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 12:54 pm

I have two lazy eyes and I had a stroke, meaning one of my eyelids doesn't open properly.

You already have a thread about your broken nose.

Check November 2022.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Dec 2023, 1:18 pm

You're clearly overthinking about your broken nose. That certainly would'nt be a deal breaker for most people. In fact some people might find it cute or attractive.

Looks are not everything.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 1:38 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
You're clearly overthinking about your broken nose. That certainly would'nt be a deal breaker for most people. In fact some people might find it cute or attractive.

Looks are not everything.

Some people might it think makes to you look tough/masculine but I would not have thought ‘cute’. When I think of cute I image a small unbroken nose.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Dec 2023, 1:47 pm

Yeah I guess a lot of boxers have broken noses. So yes a tough look, which some girls might like and others not.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 9:16 pm

Your nose sounds like mine. I don't remember ever breaking it but it definitely isn't straight on the bridge. I have a deviated septum as well

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 7:39 pm

ProfessorJohn wrote:
Your nose sounds like mine. I don't remember ever breaking it but it definitely isn't straight on the bridge. I have a deviated septum as well

Shouldn't a deviated septum be fixed?

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 10:56 am

Jamesy wrote:
ProfessorJohn wrote:

Shouldn't a deviated septum be fixed?

I have lived with it for this long, and the doctors really can't give me specifics on exactly what would improve. Plus I really don't like surgery and recovering from it. They might still be able to convince me, but I think there might be nonsurgical options that can fix most of my issues.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 11:08 am

The right one for you will love you for who you are.

Consider this. Someone deciding to buy a car. They may look at lots of cars before they find one they like, and even if they decide on a make, model and even a colour and engine, they may look at many before one stands out to them as being just right!

The same goes for some when finding just the right person. Sensible caring people don't look for perfection as it they see perfection they sense warning bells! Is like buying that far where everything seems too good as far salesmen hide its faults! Yet a best up old car that is still ready to give years of service and has a lovely inward character and feel and At an affordable price! That is the car they need!
Think how (As you are looking for a woman) some women look perfect but are going to be so expensive to run! (Saying this as a car analogy) They may spend hours washing as waxing their bodies but when one jumps in to drive they refuse to start!

I am not saying the car analogy works. What I am saying is, the right one for you won't mind about imperfections. They are to your character! If they care about imperfections they are looking for the type that look good but are not necessarily any good under the hood!

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 11:17 am

Mountain Goat wrote:

Consider this. Someone deciding to buy a car. They may look at lots of cars before they find one they like, and even if they decide on a make, model and even a colour and engine, they may look at many before one stands out to them as being just right!

The same goes for some when finding just the right person. Sensible caring people don't look for perfection as it they see perfection they sense warning bells! Is like buying that far where everything seems too good as far salesmen hide its faults! Yet a best up old car that is still ready to give years of service and has a lovely inward character and feel and At an affordable price! That is the car they need!
Think how (As you are looking for a woman) some women look perfect but are going to be so expensive to run! (Saying this as a car analogy) They may spend hours washing as waxing their bodies but when one jumps in to drive they refuse to start!

I am not saying the car analogy works. What I am saying is, the right one for you won't mind about imperfections. They are to your character! If they care about imperfections they are looking for the type that look good but are not necessarily any good under the hood!

I think a broken nose makes you unfanciable personally

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 2:01 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:

This.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 3:02 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

This.

Don’t kid yourselves people always care about looks.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 3:08 pm

They don't always. People like different things. We aren't all the same.

With that being said, some people like crooked noses because they think it gives a face character. Some find Owen Wilson attractive.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 16 Dec 2023, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 3:11 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:

With that being said, some people like crooked noses because they think it gives a face character.

People also like stare at symmetrical faces/noses because there more beautiful to look at

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 3:12 pm

Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

With that being said, some people like crooked noses because they think it gives a face character.

People also like symmetrical faces/noses because there more beautiful to look at

People have different tastes and preferences. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 3:15 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

People also like symmetrical faces/noses because there more beautiful to look at

People have different tastes and preferences. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

A lot of women dislike me because perhaps because of my appearance/personality