Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2024, 6:47 pm

What kind of factually wrong things have physicians and psychologists written on your medical reports?

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm

I've never found anything.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2024, 7:34 pm

The emergency doctor wrote in my stroke report (hand written notes) that I was drunk and "faking it".

I should look for that. I might even have a copy. They left me in the hallway with my chart and I think I took a picture of it with my phone.

Even after that doctor was proven wrong, the note wasn't retracted. They just added new information after it, to say it was in fact a stroke, and that I was clean on all of my toxicology screens.

Eye roll.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Jan 2024, 7:44 pm

When I got tested for autism at 20 my report said I had Aspergers Personality that was due to Schizoid Personality Disorder & I was not on the autism spectrum in any way. That is the only time I ever heard of Aspergers Personality. Sh!t like this is one of the reasons counseling does not work for me, the quacks don't understand the cause & effect. I'd much rather post here on WP about things, research lots of psych meds & ask my GP to prescribe the meds I wanna try. This way I skip dealing with the people who have psych degrees that do not understand the very basics nor any psych common sense.

I had an IEP thing done when I was in elementary school to receive accommodations for learning problems & other services. The paperwork aid I had Oppositional Defiant Disorder in addition to dyslexia & ADD. The report also mentioned me having bad motor-skills & talked about how I needed occasional physical therapy services at school along with me needing speech therapy at school because I did not pronounce certain letter sounds correctly. There was no mention of me having autism nor any other developmental disability even thou lots of symptoms were mentioned.

I was born with a rare low vision disorder that includes some colorblindness that was not diagnosed till my senior year of high-school. Before then eye docs told my parents that I was being difficult because I did not like wearing glasses & that with my glasses I had 20/20 eyesight & I was lying about the glasses not helping enough. I never saw a copy of that paperwork & IDK if my parents were given any. Every eye doc office told my parents not to bring me back again till I was 18 when one actually took me seriously. Oddly I'm almost always believed if I do lie to medical professionals but they sometimes disbelive me when I really am telling them the truth :huh: Sometimes I lie to them a tad because I know they'll take the lies seriously whereas they won't believe me or care if I'm telling them the full truth.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition