Tall women should not be so picky!

Page 4 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 5:04 am

cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
More to the point the 6ft2 guy was not even that good looking facially but he had the advantage over my 5ft10 and 5ft11 friends..

Dude! women don't walk around with tape measures.

They don't need to. Women are so adept at judging men by height they can all accurately estimate it at 20 yards. That way they can more efficiently dismiss them if they fall short of their exacting standards.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 5:08 am

You seem overly worried about height

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 6:23 am

DuckHairback wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
More to the point the 6ft2 guy was not even that good looking facially but he had the advantage over my 5ft10 and 5ft11 friends..

They don't need to. Women are so adept at judging men by height they can all accurately estimate it at 20 yards. That way they can more efficiently dismiss them if they fall short of their exacting standards.

I thought 5ft10 and 5ft11 are attractive heights for guys?

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 7:10 am

Fnord wrote:
Is it just me, or does the lack of romantic opportunities often inspire those who lack romantic opportunities to declare new rules for who can and cannot have those romantic opportunities?

It is not just you. Also worth note, they are often disinclined to be held to the same rules they seek to enforce.

Jamesy wrote:

What exactly is an "attractive height?" Tom Cruise is 5'7, and he seems very attractive. Frank Sinatra was 5'8. Peter Dinklage is 4'5.

There's far more to life than height.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 8:06 am

DuckHairback wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

It rumored that they have a Robocop-like vision; with real-time charts and analytics…

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

25 Jan 2024, 8:30 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Please, no more personal attacks.

Those posts and related quotes have been removed.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 7:11 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Ask any dating coach and they will tell you height is only one factor for dating/relationships. Jamesy for nearly a decade you post a myriad of reasons why you think women won't date you. Go back and read all the responses and put them altogether. Each time you present one reason you assume that women take that single variable as a red flag to avoid you.

Of all the things you have discussed over the years, height is something you can't change. Self improvement is working on things about you that can change for the better. Improving your attractiveness to a potential partner. Focusing on height is a dead end.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2024, 8:01 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DuckHairback wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

It rumored that they have a Robocop-like vision; with real-time charts and analytics…

:lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2024, 4:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DuckHairback wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Wait, that's a male targeting system right? not female?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2024, 4:58 pm

^ Why would it be so limited? It’s multi-threaded.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 4:09 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ Why would it be so limited? It’s multi-threaded.

Oh I see...

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

01 Feb 2024, 8:19 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Having reached, or exceeded, peak generalities with the latest removed post asserting taller men might "get more woman", I think we're done with this Neanderthal grunting.

Locked.