Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DazyDaisy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Feb 2024, 5:06 am

Hi there and welcome to this forum. I am also a new one here.

It seems that a lot of us have issues with narcissistic parents or caregivers. I myself was raised by one and it was very painful to process that information and it still is, right now.

You are also, probably, dealing with a lot of symptoms of CPTSD. I am, myself. And becaming aware that I am also, probably, autistic, doesn't help much, it actually adds to a confusion. All I know that being constantly under waves of narcissistic rage, emotional and verbal abuse, constant criticism, made me so irritable that I can't tolerate any negative inputs from anyone around. Just want to be left alone. Sometimes I think that there are only two kinds of people in this world: narcissists and empaths. I don't know how many of NTs there are among empaths but I surely know there are a lot of autistic people there. I guess our main struggle is how to cope and survive in this very evil world.

So, stay strong, find hobbies, go to nature, have a pet and enjoy your time alone, I think it is always much better than to absorb other's people s**t.