Israeli evidence of UNRWA Hamas ties Flimsy

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2024, 2:17 pm

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2024, 3:26 am

Right. I think we should defer judgement of whether these allegations are true not until the UN at least publishes the interim report of the UNWRA probe in March. That doesn't mean that I think that the defunding of UNWRA at this stage is a good idea.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2024, 6:43 am

Yes, we probably should have evaluated the claims before panicking over them.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

BillyTree
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2024, 3:13 pm

Israel presented these allegations against UNWRA the same day the ​UN’s international court of justice had ordered Israel to ensure its forces do not commit acts of genocide against Palestinians in Gaza. Israel's timing could be a coincidence but until these allegations is confirmed by a credible source I take it with a grain of salt.