Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Shipaxe
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Feb 2024, 1:58 pm

Hi! I’m Shipaxe/Lars, and I am 15 and use he/him/his and xylo/phone/xylos (it’s okay if you don’t use the neopronouns, they’re complicated!). I’m trying a few other sets so this may change :)

I am diagnosed with gender dysphoria and DMDD but I am sure the DMDD is a misdiagnosis, as I don’t fit the criteria for it very much. The meds I’m on for it do help me though, so a win is a win? Lol

I heavily suspect (and have been told by doctors that it’s likely) that I have autism, ADHD, and BPD. I hope to get tested sometime as an adult, because I don’t think my parents are going to get me tested.

I’m here to meet cool people and to figure out how to live, cope, & deal with my disorders. I am in therapy, but I do think it’d help to talk to others with similar issues to me.

I am sure I have hyperfixations and think I may have special interests, and some of my biggest ones are marching band/musical ensembles, Roblox, and Chuck E. Cheese/Rockafire Explosion/animatronics. I’d love to tell you about them :)

I do take several medications that help with my symptoms.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2024, 5:45 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2024, 8:27 pm

Welcome!

Hokulea
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Feb 2024, 9:10 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2024, 9:13 pm

Welcome to WP! :alien:

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2024, 11:42 pm

welcome

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 5:34 am

welcome! This is a great place to ask all sorts of questions, make a few friends, and to enjoy safe discussions about topics others avoid. So many folks here have experience and insights to share. You are in the right place, glad you found us!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

BillyTree
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Feb 2024, 10:54 am

Welcome to the wrong planet.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 1:42 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

You listed a little bit about your traits. Then you wrote about you loves in life: marching band/musical ensembles, Roblox, and Chuck E. Cheese/Rockafire Explosion/animatronics.

I was trying to figure out if you were an Aspie (a person with Asperger's Syndrome).

You wrote that you can become hyperfixated at times. That is not necessarily a bad thing. You just need to learn how to use this trait and develop it further. In order to solve a problem you need to dig down deep and then deeper. You need to explore the range of possibilities. Most people do not do this and just jump ahead without really thinking about things. Being able to dig deep is an asset but you need to learn how to control it.

If you are an Aspie you have a special set of abilities. Some are very unique and can be very beneficial. Figure out what these special traits are and use you strengths to overcome your weaknesses.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 9:10 pm

Welcome to WP :salut: