Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

SomethingGenuine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2024, 11:44 am

I currently wear jeans and a band t shirt, hoodies, sweatpants and jackets though I’m thinking about changing my style. I tried to go for the grungy band look but i feel that I’m outgrowing it because i’m currently 23.

Anyone who’s 20+, what do you wear?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 2:13 pm

I wear lots of green and hats that look like German helmets. I'm a poor example of a fashion palette.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 2:19 pm

I'm strictly casual. Joggers and hoodies apart from when I go out and then I dress up a bit

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 2:47 pm

I like to wear clothes that have some elasticity, so I rarely wear button-down shirts and most of my pants have elastic waists. I wear t-shirts, long-sleeved t-shirts, sweaters (jumpers in the UK), and mostly though not always pants with elastic waists (not sweatpants). I like solid colors and mostly wear red, black, or gray. My sneakers that I wear most of the time are black canvas with a white outer sole. I like to not stand out so what I wear is mostly kind of plain.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 2:50 pm

Yeah I don't like to stand out either.

jamie0.0
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2024, 4:34 pm

SomethingGenuine wrote:
I currently wear jeans and a band t shirt, hoodies, sweatpants and jackets though I’m thinking about changing my style. I tried to go for the grungy band look but i feel that I’m outgrowing it because i’m currently 23.

Anyone who’s 20+, what do you wear?

I'm 27 and I wear pretty much the same as you
I feel like jeans and a tshirt is appropriate at any age

Polo shirts are a good option if you want to change style

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Feb 2024, 5:53 pm

Whenever I'm home I'm wearing a white tShirt & shorts. Unless I'm feeling hot at home & am by myself or with my girlfriend, then I might take my shirt & sometimes even my shorts off. Cass is the only one who would like to see that :wink: I prefer to be barefoot at home but I've been having some skin & other problems with my feet for a long time that have been gradually getting worse so I started wearing socks sometimes. My GP is in the process of referring me to a podiatrist(foot doc) & prescribing me some compression stockings. I'd chose to wear my home type cloths when going out unless the cloths are extremely worn/torn & of coarse assuming the weather & social situations permit like no fschool or work uniform polices to worry about except I'll wear socks & sneakers as well. The reason behind my clothing choices is due to sensory & skin issues & not wanting to stand out. I have a low tolerance to heat & humidity & it causes my skin eczema to flare up. When the weather is kinda cool or cold I'll wear jeans & a jacket for going out. My clothing has been compared to white trash more than a few times but I spent the first 30 years of my life in the deep south so I should have an excuse even if my mom didn't think so but she also complained about how my dad dressed & he worked in construction :shrug: However I've also been told I look like a punk a few times. I did wear my senior class ring during my senior year of high-school but I took it off once I got home. I would be willing to wear a wedding type ring if Cass got me a comfortable one. However I think I would prefer to wear a chain/necklace/pendent type thing if it looked kewl & felt fairly comfortable & we had money to spare at the time.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 5:59 pm

Track suits, hockey jerseys, basketball shorts. I own a bunch of band shirts but rarely wear them because I don't like cotton t-shirts.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 11:26 pm

I usually wear short dressings, tunics, or longer shirts with leggings. The fabric has to be soft, and I only wear muted colors. My goal is to feel like I’m wearing PJs all day every day.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2024, 4:00 am

Jeans & t-shirts. The shoes I wear them most are black Vessi Weekends. The last several years I've usually been wearing a baseball style hat, too - nice to keep the sun out of your eyes at the beach and the dust out of your face while working.

For work I wear white t-shirts. The rest vary.. some bands, various other types/brands.

Other than that I dress differently depending on what I'm doing. Kiting? Shorts/t-shirt/hoodie and change into wetsuit. Motorcycling? Gear head to toe. If I'm going out to some family function or dinner or something I'll dress a little nicer. etc.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Feb 2024, 8:50 am

goldfish21 wrote:
The last several years I've usually been wearing a baseball style hat, too - nice to keep the sun out of your eyes at the beach and the dust out of your face while working.
I forgot to mention that I started wearing that type of hat after I moved to Vermont 12 years ago due to being outside more(waiting for buses & walking to places instead of riding in a car with my parents) & experiencing a bit of male-pattern baldness(easier for my head to get sunburned). When it's cold I'll wear a winter type hat(don't know what those are called) to keep warmer along with protecting my head from the sun. I never wear hats at home. Wearing a hat makes my head itch & where it itches is where I lost hair so I would see about getting a hair-transplant if I could afford it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition