Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2024, 5:34 pm

We stand at a critical juncture in our nation's history. The choices we make today will shape our country for generations to come. As a committed Patriot, your voice is essential in steering our nation back on the path to greatness. We need your insight and your passion on the House GOP Advisory Board.

Together, we will work tirelessly to ensure an era of unmatched American prosperity, security, and liberty. We will take a stand against job-killing regulations, fight for the sanctity of life, and ensure that every legal vote counts.

As defenders of our nation’s values, we must be prepared to push back against the corruption and illegal actions we have witnessed. This is our time to act—to stand shoulder to shoulder with President Trump and the Republican majority as we confront the challenges ahead.

Enlist in this crucial endeavour—join the House GOP Advisory Board NOW. Make your voice heard loud and clear as we fight for the integrity of our democracy and the future of our children. There's no time to lose.

JOIN THE HOUSE GOP ADVISORY BOARD
With your help, we will secure a future marked by freedom and justice. This is our mission. This is our pledge. And with your support, victory is assured.

Yours in the fight for America's future,

House GOP Battleground Fund

Elise Stefanik
House GOP Conference Chair

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2024, 5:43 pm

You need to mark emails (if it is an email) - like this, as spam.

And then delete them.

Stormyweathers
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Feb 2024, 1:36 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
You need to mark emails (if it is an email) - like this, as spam.

And then delete them.

My thoughts exactly. Then block the sender.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm

I don't mind reading that kind of rubbish occasionally as a source of comedy or to practise my powers of detecting propaganda phrases (your example was crammed with them), but I'd be annoyed if such stuff was getting into my inbox.

If nothing else works, it's usually possible to set up an email filter that seds everything to a folder called "Probably Junk" if it isn't from anybody you know and want to hear from. Unsolicited emails are very unlikely to do you any good. The only snags are:
1. Somebody you want to hear from might try to contact you from an address you've never heard of before.
2. You might forget to add somebody important to your filter. That can easily happen if you contact a service for the first time and forget that you need to watch your "Probably Junk" folder until you get a reply from them, move it to your inbox, and add the address to your filter.

King Kat 1
Toucan
Toucan

10 Mar 2024, 5:08 pm

I've gotten a couple of texts as of late, of who to vote for in the upcoming primary here in Ohio. Ugh....

AnanstrixG
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Mar 2024, 8:11 am

I mark as spam all emails and texts which do this. But it doesn't help much. They have multiple call centers for this.

What ever happened to having a "personal" phone?