SovCit = sovereign citizen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

NibiruMul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Feb 2024, 1:29 pm

I watch Karen videos all the time. Here's one that I watch pretty frequently:

This video was taken in Texas about five years ago. The white woman in the video harassed an interracial couple (a white man and a black woman) who were taking photos with their infant daughter. Apparently it was triggered when the woman came over with her dog, and the dog got close to the baby. The couple feared that she was bringing the dog over to bite their baby. (The dog appears to be some kind of Pomeranian, and Pomeranians generally aren't vicious, but it still could have seriously hurt the baby if it bit her.) When the couple started recording her angry tirade, she smacked the man twice. The kicker? This woman is the ex-wife of the Houston Astros' owner, so she's quite wealthy. Another fine case of rich people thinking that they can do whatever they want just because of their money.

From what I've heard, no charges were filed, but later the couple sued her. I don't know whether they were successful or not. (After all, rich people often have an unfair advantage when it comes to lawsuits. The couple in the video appear to be middle-class.)

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 4:26 pm

If you like Van Balion, check out Team Skeptic - same kinda content.