Should I try on wedding dresses OR have sex first?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2024, 3:21 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
In order to get to my marriage goal I MUST start by making baby steps and accomplish smaller goals that could eventually get me to my big goal!

I was thinking I should start either by trying on wedding dresses or finally have sex

What do you guys think?

Well that's like two extremes if you ask me. I don't see how you could do any harm to yourself by trying on a wedding dress

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Feb 2024, 3:45 pm

MaxE wrote:
Maybe you should audition for Love On the Spectrum.
I'm not very familiar with that show but it sounds like an interesting & safeish idea to me. I'm kinda surprised none of the lonely guys on this forum have tried making a move. I woulda loved to meet a woman like her when I was single for 8 years straight. I kept getting advice about needing to be less desperate for a relationship. That said I'd strongly advise anyone considering an online relationship to be cautious & with online forums it's a good idea to skim over a person's posting history from a while back, I was kinda obsessive with that.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2024, 6:33 pm

How would I audition for Love on the Spectrum?

I have NEVER auditioned for a TV show before and honestly I don't think there is any need

My man is somewhere at that Day Program!! !