Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 12:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
I have not observed that either Jamesy.

There are plenty of guys below 6ft who get with women in nightclubs - NT's particularly.

Aspie guys can get women nightclubs as well

True, but it is harder due to autism for most autistic folk, I would imagine. Non-verbal body language can be influential in nightclubs when people can't hear each other speak because of the loud music.

What about pubs though?

Aspies would typically be better in a pub situation I would imagine, than at a nightclub.

But NT's typically don't have the same social issues that aspies do, so they would have an advantage in a lot of cases in either place.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 12:51 pm

I think nightclubs are for kids anyway

I reckon that once you get to a certain age or stage (no matter what your neurology) you would prefer pubs over clubs

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 12:52 pm

babybird wrote:

I reckon that once you get to a certain age or stage (no matter what your neurology) you would prefer pubs over clubs

I agree.

Pubs are better enjoyed for people a bit older than the typical clubbers age.

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
If you were to observe couples in public spaces, you’d probably find that people of diverse weights, heights, body types, and other physical characteristics find partners.

If you observe people in nightclubs it’s usually the guys over 6ft who walk out with the girl. But nightclubs are just a waste of time and not reality.

Are you really saying you go to nightclubs where there only one girl?

Perhaps a tall guy walks out with a girl?

Observation without exaggeration might help to figure out what really is happening.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 1:39 pm

StrugglingFrustration wrote:
I've been doing some deep thinking about being 29 and never having a kiss or girlfriend. I know my face is very below average and even though weight loss can fix some of it, I feel I might need cosmetic surgery to take care of the rest. Here my link: https://imgur.com/a/LGZLAAD

reminds me of something one of my friends at the time told me back when i was 16, it still makes me mad and angry to this day.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 2:05 pm

Honestly if you lost weight you’d be fine.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 2:08 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
babybird wrote:

I agree.

What you trying to say

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 2:22 pm

babybird wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
babybird wrote:

I agree.

What you trying to say

Haha.

I am getting older too, so any offence could be directed at myself, also. :P

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 2:23 pm

:lol:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Feb 2024, 4:54 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Aspies would typically be better in a pub situation I would imagine, than at a nightclub.

But NT's typically don't have the same social issues that aspies do, so they would have an advantage in a lot of cases in either place.
I agree with you. Nightclubs are known for twerking & people grinding against each other. I imagine Aspies would tend to have lots of sensory issues & motor-skills issues that would majorly limit their dancing popularity. I would prefer an Irish pub, they tend to have better music & beer :mrgreen:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 4:56 pm

nick007 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

I agree with you. Nightclubs are known for twerking & people grinding against each other. I think Aspies would tend to have lots of sensory issues & motor-skills issues that would majorly limit their dancing popularity. I would prefer an Irish pub, they tend to have better music & beer :mrgreen:

Irish pubs are awesome! :mrgreen:

TT1660
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Feb 2024, 6:16 am

Only noticed this post just now. But seriously, there are members here who would be on their hands and knees to have a face like yours. And this is from a straight fella.

If you looked like me, then the thread title would be a lot more justifiable. Moe Szyslak is less ghastly than me. But how do looks matter when you are feeling hopeless, binge eating, and feeling like one has nothing to live for at all, with the 40th birthday not far away?

I think you probably need a bit of a confidence boost. But you are 100 times more likely to attract a lady than I ever will be in my humble opinion. I think being asexual would be more appropriate for me. If anything, I'm finding females to be overrated equally disgusting versions of guys. Just with different anatomies.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2024, 1:43 pm

Jamsey is right about you being kinda lookalike of Sacha Baron Cohen, Sacha isn't ugly.

But for unbiased ranking: https://www.photofeeler.com/

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2024, 3:01 pm

OP, you are not ugly at all. You are a fairly good looking man, as a matter of fact.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 5:25 am

I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone who comes here with this idea that they're too ugly to find love:

Go to town, or anywhere where people gather. Sit and people-watch for a while. Look at couples. Look at some of the men who have found women to love them. How many would you say were good looking? If you do this for an hour, you'll have a very different perspective on how good looking a man needs to be to find a partner.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 11:19 am

why do i get the feeling its your social skills OP