Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2024, 5:12 pm

I wish I can control my Aspergers, I got much better controlling my anger now than I did over 10 years ago, but it can be very hard still. My dad want me to talk to him over the phone, I keep telling him I can’t call him, he didn’t listen, he said he can’t email. It is soooo hard talking to my father on the phone, he can get me upset & make me want to cry, he doesn’t care about my Aspergers, so it like he doesn’t know me, cuz of my Aspergers & it is very very hard for me. I texted my sister last night & tell her I can’t phone our dad, she really thinks I can, but she doesn’t know I can’t for alot of reasons, it’s not only my Aspergers. Both my dad & sister may know me, but when it comes to my Aspergers, Learning Disability & maybe Cerebral Palsy too, they DON’T KNOW me, they can be like strangers.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2024, 8:03 pm

Do you not have... Any therapy or meds to help you with that?

But sure.
It's very hard to feel constantly anxious, physically disabled, depressed, struggle with learning, helpless with future and constantly misunderstood by those who supposed to understand you.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2024, 8:10 pm

What if you tried to communicate with your dad by email? You say he can't email. Would he just not answer you?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 7:58 pm

bee33 wrote:
What if you tried to communicate with your dad by email? You say he can't email. Would he just not answer you?

My dad don’t like emailing, I keep telling him I can’t phone him, he don’t listen & he can be disrespectful.