Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2024, 2:58 am

So though me and my boyfriend kind of wanted to find a new place once are lease was up this time, but we decided for now it would be better to just stay here at least one more year. Cause at least for the next year we know we can afford the rent and it would have been hard to move to another place right now as we were no where near ready to pack or anything.

But we totally rearannged our living room, cause in the past it has been an issue of having the t.v right next to the in wall ac system in the summer so we have to turn it off to hear but then it gets too hot because we're not running it cause it's right next to the t.v. cause we don't have central air, its an in wall unit sort of like they have in motels is all we get for ac.

So we moved our t.v watching area closer to the kitchen, and put all our other crap and stuff for painting minatures where we had the t.v before, it does look a bit unconventional but I think its better than the way we had it set up before.

Also the only reason we had the t.v where we did, is because I thought the had to be close to the cable feed...but yeah it's just the modem that has to stay there not the whole entertainment system. I guess I just forgot about ole Mr bluetooth for a minute.

jamie0.0
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Mar 2024, 3:04 am

That's exiting
Rearranging breathes a fresh air into the environment you live in and it's almost as if you're in a new house entirely
I'm all for unconventional living spaces, they can have a cosy appeal

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2024, 7:21 am

It is good to have a change of living space and how it is arranged, particularly if the existing system that you have isn't working very well or can be improved.

Moving to a new place entirely is a whole other ball game and can be anxiety inducing, so at least you don't have to go through that for now.