Is it ''abnormal'' for a 25 or 30 year old to be a virgin ?

Page 8 of 10 [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 6:38 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I am in good shape but I'm looking for the RIGHT man to lose my virginity to first!

Before engaging in shower sex (what I refer to is an Advanced Technique of sex) I have to start fully-clothed laying on top of each other kissing and hugging until I am ready to move to the next phase

Unless you'd find it easier to shower with someone than to get naked specifically to have sex. Showering requires being naked and sometimes things just go from there. :lol:

Not necessarily

I may not have to get fully undressed to get in the shower with another person unless I am actually taking a shower

But like I said in order to get to that point I MUST start with taking baby steps and do everything incrementally!

So basically:

Start with the heavy kissing & making out----------------------> Move to the bedroom (or whereever we decide to have sex)---------------------> Lay on bed without getting fully naked (1st time)-----------------> Eventually once comfortable with the person and your/their body GET FULLY NAKED!! !

I know what to do

Now it's just a matter of Jonathan or Jesse or someone else asking me to be his girlfriend then spending the night at his house then...?!?

Right now the conditions aren't right to engage in sex!

Taking small steps helps but the specifics of each step isn't too important. You don't even have to be fully naked to have sex, half the time for me I'm mostly fully clothed.

If you already had makeout session like the one in Robbie's shed, you were already 80% of the way there, putting your hand down his pants in the middle of it would have likely lead on to sex a minute later. Just wait for something like that to happen again and give it a try. Doesn't need to be in a bedroom or naked.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 1:10 pm

Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I am in good shape but I'm looking for the RIGHT man to lose my virginity to first!

Before engaging in shower sex (what I refer to is an Advanced Technique of sex) I have to start fully-clothed laying on top of each other kissing and hugging until I am ready to move to the next phase

Unless you'd find it easier to shower with someone than to get naked specifically to have sex. Showering requires being naked and sometimes things just go from there. :lol:

Not necessarily

I may not have to get fully undressed to get in the shower with another person unless I am actually taking a shower

But like I said in order to get to that point I MUST start with taking baby steps and do everything incrementally!

So basically:

Start with the heavy kissing & making out----------------------> Move to the bedroom (or whereever we decide to have sex)---------------------> Lay on bed without getting fully naked (1st time)-----------------> Eventually once comfortable with the person and your/their body GET FULLY NAKED!! !

I know what to do

Now it's just a matter of Jonathan or Jesse or someone else asking me to be his girlfriend then spending the night at his house then...?!?

Right now the conditions aren't right to engage in sex!

Taking small steps helps but the specifics of each step isn't too important. You don't even have to be fully naked to have sex, half the time for me I'm mostly fully clothed.

If you already had makeout session like the one in Robbie's shed, you were already 80% of the way there, putting your hand down his pants in the middle of it would have likely lead on to sex a minute later. Just wait for something like that to happen again and give it a try. Doesn't need to be in a bedroom or naked.

He did try to initiate sex during the make-out session if I remember correctly

Like I said the Day Program building has MANY rooms conducive to sex (or make-out sessions! :P ) But I don't wanna risk getting caught and kicked out!

Best to just wait for him to invite me over to his house to spend the night or vice-versa

What I need to do now is hope for my first kiss with Jonathan or Jesse or whoever I decide to date!

That would show that he is attracted on a physical level

Once a man kisses you...there is NO GOING BACK!! !

Suddenly the conditions of the relationship change

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 1:16 pm

That is the key to getting me to where I want to go!

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 3:37 pm

If he truly feels that way about me, I could be having my first kiss with Jonathan as early as next weekend when we go see a movie together! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Movie theaters are VERY conducive to kissing and make-out sessions (I wouldn't even TRY full-on sex!) because they're dark

I remember kissing an ex in a movie theater

It is possible that Jonathan could already have that in mind which is why he specifically chose for us to see a movie but I can't be too sure without asking him directly!

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 3:48 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
If he truly feels that way about me, I could be having my first kiss with Jonathan as early as next weekend when we go see a movie together! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Movie theaters are VERY conducive to kissing and make-out sessions (I wouldn't even TRY full-on sex!) because they're dark

It is possible that Jonathan could already have that in mind which is why he specifically chose for us to see a movie but I can't be too sure without asking him directly!

I found movie theatres to actually be a poor choice for initiating any sort of session like that. They've always been a big distraction and I imagine not many people will be happy to see anything more than a quick kiss.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:04 pm

Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

I found movie theatres to actually be a poor choice for initiating any sort of session like that. They've always been a big distraction and I imagine not many people will be happy to see anything more than a quick kiss.

True but what if the movie is boring?

Suddenly a quick kiss or long hot make-out session sounds better & better huh?

It will be interesting to see what Jonathan tries to do... :heart: :heart: :heart:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:14 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:

It will be interesting to see what Jonathan tries to do... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Depends on if they have low light capable security cameras or not.

Unless you don't mind an audience.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:18 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

I still find them distracting regardless of movie. They also have CCTV cameras everywhere and people's attention would be drawn towards you with anything more than a quick kiss.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:39 pm

Yeah but one thing is for certain:

If I do end up having my first kiss with Jonathan next weekend then I will have no choice but to leave the criminal Jerry!! !

Everything hinges upon that right now!

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:43 pm

Is Jerry a convicted criminal? What crime has committed?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:00 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Is Jerry a convicted criminal? What crime has committed?

Yes

He supposedly hit someone's car with a stick but he might not be telling me the full story

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:02 pm

A stick? That could be anything. Probably a baseball bat or something by the sounds of it. :lol:

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:30 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
A stick? That could be anything. Probably a baseball bat or something by the sounds of it. :lol:

You might be right!

It most likely was a baseball bat but even something like that wouldn't be quite enough to send someone to freaking PRISON!! !

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:34 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

You might be right!

It most likely was a baseball bat but even something like that wouldn't be quite enough to send someone to freaking PRISON!! !

It could be, depending on the arresting officer, the lawyer he gets, if he pleads guilty before trial, etc.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:53 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

You might be right!

It could be, depending on the arresting officer, the lawyer he gets, if he pleads guilty before trial, etc.

Hmm...

Then that must be what happened then!

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:56 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Yeah but one thing is for certain:

If I do end up having my first kiss with Jonathan next weekend then I will have no choice but to leave the criminal Jerry!! !

Everything hinges upon that right now!

See how it goes. Just don't overly worry about the specifics of it all. First sexual encounters with a new person range from people who known each other for years and only having sex after marriage to complete strangers after a few seconds. It's surprising how much it varies. Location and what leads up to it is different for everyone.