Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2024, 5:20 pm

Hello, I'm PineappleLobster, I'm 16 and have both ADHD and Autism.

i really like crochet, cooking (i cook almost everyday,and i bake now and again but i'm not very good at baking), dogs, cats, listening to music, playing Rune Factory 4 (DS version), reading (when i can concentrate), detailed cleaning

I used to play Animal Jam A LOT, and would most likely talk about it quite a bit

it would be nice to make some friends who are autistic like me

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 5:11 am

I am not an adolesent as I am way older. But I like to say "Hello" back as no one else has.

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:32 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I am not an adolesent as I am way older. But I like to say "Hello" back as no one else has.

thank you! hello

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 2:43 pm

Hopefully some younger people will log in and chat. :D

AnonymousPlease
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2024, 7:40 pm

Hiya! I’m 18 and I LOVE cats! I have played Animal Jam in the past but I remember very little of it. I see you mentioned a DS game - I’m a massive Nintendo fan!

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm

AnonymousPlease wrote:
Hiya! I’m 18 and I LOVE cats! I have played Animal Jam in the past but I remember very little of it. I see you mentioned a DS game - I’m a massive Nintendo fan!

Hello! What’s some of your favorite Nintendo games?

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

kpopmultistan20
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 May 2024, 2:46 pm

Oh hiii I'm a teen as well and I enjoy crocheting as well though I've been a little short on time to do that lately. I think cooking and specifically baking deserts is fun but again not much time available. I would like to have a dog or cat one day, not sure which because I used to be a strong cat person but lately dogs have been seeming just so cute :D I like listening to music and dancing (kpop fan as you can see from my username) and I also like reading but I'm kind of picky when it comes to books. Dunno about you but I feel like we have potential to be friends :)

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2024, 4:18 pm

kpopmultistan20 wrote:
Oh hiii I'm a teen as well and I enjoy crocheting as well though I've been a little short on time to do that lately. I think cooking and specifically baking deserts is fun but again not much time available. I would like to have a dog or cat one day, not sure which because I used to be a strong cat person but lately dogs have been seeming just so cute :D I like listening to music and dancing (kpop fan as you can see from my username) and I also like reading but I'm kind of picky when it comes to books. Dunno about you but I feel like we have potential to be friends :)

I see the potential (゚o゚)
I also like k-pop! I’m probably not what you’d call a “fanatic” but definitely a fan, haha
I listen and enjoy just a lot of different genres of music

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

kpopmultistan20
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Yesterday, 2:47 pm

PineappleLobster wrote:
kpopmultistan20 wrote:

I also like k-pop! I’m probably not what you’d call a “fanatic” but definitely a fan, haha

Yayy
I'm not insanely obsessed kpop either but it's one of my main interests these days because I like both dancing and music and it's just cool :D
What kind of stuff do you like to crochet?

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 3:13 pm

kpopmultistan20 wrote:
PineappleLobster wrote:
kpopmultistan20 wrote:

Yayy
I'm not insanely obsessed kpop either but it's one of my main interests these days because I like both dancing and music and it's just cool :D

I’ve probably crocheted mostly clothes and plushes. Right now i’m working on a shirt with linen yarn. Hbu?

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

kpopmultistan20
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Yesterday, 3:21 pm

PineappleLobster wrote:
kpopmultistan20 wrote:
PineappleLobster wrote:
kpopmultistan20 wrote:

Yayy

I’ve probably crocheted mostly clothes and plushes. Right now i’m working on a shirt with linen yarn. Hbu?

Nice that's interesting
I got a crochet book of food stuff for my birthday last year(?) so I made a few of those and I have a few half done ones lying in the basket but I've been thinking about starting something new, not sure what yet. I did this little business thing with one of my few friends a few years ago and I made little creatures (mostly whales and bees) to sell. Any ideas for what I should make next?

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 3:35 pm

Hmmmmm do you have a yarn material preference? Acrylic, wool, cotton, etc

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

kpopmultistan20
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Yesterday, 9:22 pm

PineappleLobster wrote:

It depends on what I'm making. I usually like using acrylic yarn to make amigurumi, except I found a nice fuzzy yarn that I used to make bees. I think I like acrylic yarn the most though, because it works nicely with the hook and my fingers. It generally doesn't break, make fuzzballs or act annoying in other ways. But if you have any suggestions I'll gladly take them :D

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 10:07 pm

kpopmultistan20 wrote:
PineappleLobster wrote:

It depends on what I'm making. I usually like using acrylic yarn to make amigurumi, except I found a nice fuzzy yarn that I used to make bees. I think I like acrylic yarn the most though, because it works nicely with the hook and my fingers. It generally doesn't break, make fuzzballs or act annoying in other ways. But if you have any suggestions I'll gladly take them :D

Have you ever done Tunisian crochet? Multiple loops on the crochet hook instead of just one. I’ve made a scarf and a keychain with the Tunisian simple stitch and quite like the way the stitch looks.

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~