Very creative 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Extremely creative 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Other 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2024, 9:27 pm

From not being able to imagine anything, to being able to imagine and create anything, in-depth, in your mind, how creative is your imagination?

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Apr 2024, 4:55 am

My vote is Not Creative At All. I daydream constantly but my daydreams are either replaying sometime I watched on TV, replaying a random song in my mind, replaying something from my life like a conversation or event, or something related to a video-game.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2024, 10:33 pm

My vote is extremely creative. I am able to transform a room i’m in into a river or another planet. I’ve had probably over 80 different imaginary friends and pets since i was 5, and have been creating fantastical fiction stories and worlds since before then

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2024, 6:58 pm

No idea. I took an online test and scored fairly creative but I didn't trust the reductionist questions, and felt I was just guessing a lot of them. I think it depends. I often pursue cold, logical methods of solving problems, and can get rather robotic about things, I've had a great deal of science in my life and often get bogged down with technical matters when I pursue music. But I've been able to write songs - the lyrics have been quite emotionally-charged and the tunes have been pretty creative too - and I think science has a lot more creativity in it than a lot of people think it has. So I think I'm a mixture.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2024, 8:03 pm

I can't picture things visually but I'm creative with problem solving, writing, and art.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2024, 10:09 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm listed on the Cloudcuckoolander entry.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 12:49 am

It can actually be hard not to be creative...it is almost like a special Interest ...made a vompLetely hand fabricated a
limited backhoe attachment for a riding lawnmower,added a front bumper and winch..Then Added some serious tractor AG tires ... with huge thick cleat type tread. Added a passive oil cooler to the motor . Took anout a week to fo it.
There is no other lawn tractor like it, that I am aware of.and the list goes on .. :roll: :D

where ever you go ,there you are

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 1:40 am

It's been a long time since I've been at the peak of my creative ability.

LittleBeach
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Yesterday, 1:57 am

I answered a little bit creative.

I find creativity and imagination very difficult and I am drawn to rules and structure instead. I found school subjects like art very difficult for this reason.

However I can take part in creative exercises to some degree, even though I might not enjoy them.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 11:16 am

LittleBeach wrote:
I answered a little bit creative.

I find creativity and imagination very difficult and I am drawn to rules and structure instead. I found school subjects like art very difficult for this reason.

That's my problem in a way. Something about the brain wiring keeps shoving me towards analysis and logic, at the expense of art and creativity. But in my case I've always tried to fight back. When we had to choose a couple of extra subjects to study at school, I picked artistic subjects. They failed me on both of them, but I never saw how they could measure artistic merit anyway, beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all. And they never really taught us art. A little bit of technique, otherwise they just left us to it. I had more success in bands. Sometimes we really reach the audience.

LittleBeach
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Yesterday, 12:50 pm

^ yeah I’ve gone through phases of trying to fight back against my non creativity too. I once went through a phase of trying to teach myself how to draw, and I found that with a good book that properly explained the techniques, I actually ended up with reasonable results.

It was a lot more fun outside of a school environment. It was nice to go at my own pace and not be constantly judged on things that seem like a matter of opinion anyway.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 5:29 pm

I'm creative at the expense of being logical. I've been able to lucid dream since I was about eight. Unfortunately, if I'm not careful then I might visualise things that I very much did not intend to visualise. 8O

I'd like to be about rules and structure. However, I will admit that I lack self-discipline which is something that I'm trying to work on.

Recently I zoned out and doodled a beetle. No idea why I drew a beetle, I guess I must've been thinking about beetles on some level.

Trying to remain focused and not become extremely bored in office settings is not easy. I have to stop myself from tapping on the desk or spinning in my chair because ughhhhh whyyyy. Being an adult is dreadfully dull sometimes but it has its upsides. When I'm in my home office I have a mini basketball that I can toss about when I'm brainstorming. It helps me so I'm less tempted to wander off.

Almost 25. Near the spectrum but not on it.