There are times I wish I had sometime I could relate to.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Jutty1224
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Mar 2024, 1:27 pm

I'm sure many of us probably think about and wonder about things your average NT doesn't. A lot of the time when I'm bored I will watch random YouTube videos like this one: https://youtu.be/tFupcI2r0IU?si=cfugVIxp_y4SBSa2 . What I'm thinking when I watch it is I wonder what it would be like to be on this team, and/or to wear their uniform. I also find myself thinking I wonder if these uniforms are one piece or are the top and bottoms separate?

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2024, 1:55 pm

Hey there,

I completely understand where you're coming from. Feeling like you're searching for something to relate to can be tough, but know that you're not alone. Many of us on this platform have experienced similar feelings at one point or another.

Coed pom teams typically consist of both male and female members and perform synchronized routines combining elements of dance, cheerleading, and pom-pom routines.

It appears that the team members are wearing one-piece bodysuits that zip up the back. This type of uniform is common in cheerleading and dance teams as it provides a streamlined look and allows for ease of movement during performances. The design of the uniform, including the zipper at the back, helps ensure a secure fit while maintaining a cohesive and professional appearance.

It's great that you're exploring different interests and watching videos like the one you shared. It's through these small moments of curiosity that we often find connections with others. Whether it's imagining yourself on a synchronized swimming team or pondering the design of their uniforms, these thoughts are valid and can lead to meaningful insights about ourselves and the world around us.

If you're ever looking for a community where you can share your thoughts, experiences, and interests, you've come to the right place. This platform is filled with individuals who are open to discussing a wide range of topics and who may have similar experiences or perspectives to share.

Remember, finding connection doesn't always happen overnight, but every step you take towards exploring your interests and engaging with others brings you closer to building those meaningful connections you're searching for.

Keep exploring, keep sharing, and know that you're among friends here.