Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 1:22 am

I don't want my country to get saved. I'm going to choose not to vote for either tweedle dee or tweedle dumb and hope that the whole country devolves into anarchy.

f**k everybody to the deepest, darkest, most fiery pits of Hell. :skull:

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 1:35 am

Anarchist: He seems to be one of us, if you don't look at the second half of the sentence

I want to talk about patriotism, but there is a patriotism law, so I have to shut up.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 11:24 am

I'm over it now. Happy RedDeathFlower13 is now back! :flower:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2024, 11:58 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
I'm over it now. Happy RedDeathFlower13 is now back! :flower:

Hopefully he’s ridin’ with biden so the USA has a chance of normalcy one vote at a time.. 8)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 12:27 am

Maybe not welcome in the haven, but it's the republicans trying to put religion in government, if you are against that the best thing to do is vote blue....even though that side has problems to, at least they aren't trying to make our country into a Chistian theocracy. I know it may feel like the vote doesn't matter but it does. Like I get the feelings you have but voting is important and you don't really want someone like trump to have full power anyways but thst is what is supporters are running on.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:29 am

I just don't know anymore... I agree that Trump being president again will be the worst thing imaginable...

But at the same time this whole "lesser of two evils" crap is starting to depress me.

And maybe some of my own views are bigoted and narrowminded?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:35 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
I just don't know anymore... I agree that Trump being president again will be the worst thing imaginable...

But at the same time this whole "lesser of two evils" crap is starting to depress me.

..ok, so you have 2 choices.

1 is the worst thing imaginable

the 2nd you're not super stoked on

so you're considering the worst Or not voting at All which would help enable the worst to potentially win ? :?

does not compute.

IMO people don't have to enthusiastically vote for biden.. they can simply vote for biden to vote against trump. pretty simple.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:42 am

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

so you're considering the worst Or not voting at All which would help enable the worst to potentially win ? :?

does not compute.

IMO people don't have to enthusiastically vote for biden.. they can simply vote for biden to vote against trump. pretty simple.

True, true.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:46 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

You and everyone else. Everyone has room to improve and grow. :heart:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 2:10 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

You and everyone else. Everyone has room to improve and grow. :heart:

:heart:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 2:21 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

does not compute.

Option 1: s**t sandwich, topped with broken glass and cyanide and every time you chew an orphan's soul is given to Jeffry Epstein.
Option 2: Regular old s**t sandwich.

I know we usually focus on the s**t aspect, but I feel like option 1 is objectively worse than option 2.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 2:42 pm

Indeed, Trump is definetly like the Wicked Witch of the West in that he is "Much worst!"

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 2:46 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Indeed, Trump is definetly like the Wicked Witch of the West in that he is "Much worst!"

Exactly. You don't need to be Ridin' with Biden to view Trump as more of an existential threat.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 10:06 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Exactly. You don't need to be Ridin' with Biden to view Trump as more of an existential threat.

You think there's a chance someone will "accidently" splash water on him and he will melt right before his legions of MAGAs saying "I'm melting!! ! Ohhhh what a world what a world!" :mrgreen:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:17 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

You think there's a chance someone will "accidently" splash water on him and he will melt right before his legions of MAGAs saying "I'm melting!! ! Ohhhh what a world what a world!" :mrgreen:

We can dream. :skull:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う