it is 10:23 am and feels like 10:23 pm (or 22:23)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

AnanstrixG
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Mar 2024, 10:27 am

It has been intermittent storms and they have passed and I woke at normal time and went to do a change of address and coordinated it with my roommate-wife and it took no time at all, home and relaxed an hour after it started.

Unprecedented, though I have had fast experiences at DMV.

Pardon my stream of thought. It is me. There is hidden knowledge, just ask if you are confused.

so .. it is a heavy day and feels like bedtime. I've barely been awake. I am not even anxious, it is bedtime. But heck. The day has barely begun.

I'm a poet. I don't complain. I talk about darkness only because I'm surrounded by darkness.

I'm truly the only optimistic person I know.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2024, 10:42 am

Things are pretty dark and wet where I am as well. It feels to me as though it should be 8 in the evening.

AnanstrixG
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Mar 2024, 11:16 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Things are pretty dark and wet where I am as well. It feels to me as though it should be 8 in the evening.

Well I just woke up. My wife emailed instead of calling and I responded in a dream state and .. well we are roommate-partners for now and it did not go well.

Anyway, thank you for commiserating. A touch of anxiety came back but I am learning to communicate and I won't overexplain to her and that will help.

Dark moods are fine. So long as interruptions are respectful.